• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 6: The Infection of the Admirals

Started by William Hotchkiss, January 11, 2003, 08:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

"Ahh finally! Someone who isn't boring and wants to party as well!  I want to have a party here in Ops! Everyone on the station is invited! But they're not coming yet, it seems, I'll have to make a public announcement over the intercom again!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

*echoie voice*

umm. hello vorak... wanna let me outta here.

bloody bowis locked me in here

LET ME OUT.

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Vorak

"Earth 1960's? I think they called that Rock'n'Roll didn't they?"

*grabs Hedford by the arm and starts rock'n'rolling*

"We're gonna rock... around... the clock tonight! We're gonna rocka we're gonna rocka..."

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

*Nods* Yes sir.

*Looks at Jack and grins* Time for us to party abit aswell...

Jack Ryan

*also grabs his phaser*
Were is that guy!

Vorak

=^= Incoming transmission from USS Rivendell, Admiral Vorak =^=

Admiral Vorak to Corporation ship FireStorm!

I know what you're up to! You're here telling us you need to cure us from a virus, but I know the truth! You are here to take over our station! To take over Starfleet!

This means war and I will destroy every one of you, do you hear me?

=^= End transmission =^=

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

Vorak

Meanwhile on station Avalon...

Admiral Vorak materializes in station Ops. He nodds to the transporter chief as he gets off the transporter platform and looks up to address everyone.

"May I have your attention please?  I wish to apologize for my intoleratable behaviour in the past, caused by the virus that was inside me.  It appears I am fully cured now, however, this virus has triggered my Vulcan biosystems and my Ponn Farr cycle has come upon me sooner than normally.  In such circumstances I must immediately return to my homeworld, Vulcan, to pass these rites properly.  I will depart immediately.
Until then, my First in Command, Admiral Nocturnus, is in full command over station Avalon and all ships.
Live long and prosper."

*And soon thereafter, he departs from station Avalon, alone, in a shuttle, heading toward the planet Vulcan, and soon as he disappears in the nebula, out of any reach of communication*

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Jack Ryan

manfred

=<~ Encrypted message from Agent Manfred to Doctor Alissa ~>=

101010 1010101 111011010101 000000000010101 111
Me and Jack will require you're assistance in a bit..
It's about the virus..
101010 1010101 111011010101 000000000010101 111

=<~ Over and Out ~>=

Vorak

"Everybody, it's gonna be a big feast today! We got new playmates, a whole ship of them!"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

*Picks up some kind of tricoder and begins to do some scanning. Turns to Mr. da Goar*

Sir, may I proceed back to CI space, with team 2?

Micheal Gant

But of course we shall have a party, admiral!! If you could show me where so....

*Whispers to the other corp guys*

I gonna take their time, you try and find that virus cure thingy...

William Hotchkiss

*Hotchkiss and Alissa came back from the medical department*

Manfred and Jack ... find Mr. Ganga he must be here at the station kill him ....!

(Edited by William Hotchkiss at 3:58 pm on Jan. 14, 2003)

mahGNUs

(Edited by mahGNUs at 11:20 pm on Jan. 17, 2003)

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor