• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 5: Away Mission To the Vidiian Cruiser

Started by Hedford, July 02, 2002, 07:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

=A=Julian to Avalon=A=
we are aboard the remainding Vidiian ship and have it in full Federation control.
Please open a channel to Admiral Vorak ASAP! i must speak with him.
=A=Julian out=A=
Admiral Nocturnus, why do you think that the Tal Shiar would do such a thing?? they just threatened the treaty between the Romulans and the Federation..

(Edited by Julian at 11:18 am on July 19, 2002)

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Trall

Major Trall,
Science Department Head,
Station Avalon

Dailik

Good u havent left yet .. Ambassador Dailik reporting as requested.
(Off: Life is just a lil hectic os bare with my chars, slowness in responding)
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Dailik

(Off:  So whats happening in term sof negotiating for the crew where here to collect ?)
"Democracy may be only a few steps removed from Anarchy, but at least it's not loud"

Dailik

=A= Admiral Nocturnus =A=

I have managed to find the tubes and have gone up 2 decks so far, but am having slight trouble with the smallness of these tubes..perhaps these "Viddians" are a small sized race, however full precaution will be taken when negotiations begin.

I will let you know when we reach our target.

=A= Dailik out =A=

Hedford

Ofcourse.
*walks towards the console and is searching the files*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Vonter Nek Gente

=A= Doctor to Admiral Noctornous =A=
I was wonder if i may spend i little more time on this ship, just want a look around?
=A= Doctor out =A=

Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Pardok

*Pardok enters, looks on the holographich model of himself.*

Oh... I thought you should knowned that that was not me! I am thinner then the hologram, I have another coplor on the hair too. Oh you say that the weapon havë no effect on you? Well, let see how you manages against this!

*Draws a iron stick, hit Vonter in his head so he falls down the floor, then continuing to hitting him some times.*

OK! I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE! Give me your dammned combadges NOW!! And don´t try anything!

(OFF: Sorry Vonter. Such weapons DO have effect on Bolians as well. But as you see I found another method of incapacating you http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>)

I work only for Tal Shiar

Pardok

Hedford

Well people let's go, the admiral will propably join us on the ship.
*he walked to the platform and went to his place the others followed him*

Our Mission people, is to extract the remaining Vidiian officers and gather the technologie we can get.
Do not make any unnessesary risks, and pay attention at your members.

*They all stood on the platform*
Lieutenant energize.

//The MISSION BEGINS\\

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hedford.jpg" border="0">

Julian

(off: sorry i havn't been on here lately guys. i havn't even been online cause i have been too busy.)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Hedford

Well Admiral shall we go to the Ambassador?
Commodore Detrell will handle it here together with Major Trall...

Nocturnus

ooooooo fasicnating *cries from the other room*

It's got foood http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.

But nah seriously major... see whats on that screen? it's the map of the ship and a console to locate exactly wha tyour looking for.

Shall we try it?

"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Pardok

*Comes up bewhind him, presses the device at his back, not activates it yet*

Yes, why not? Start walking. Or I will make you sitting in a big chair for the rest of your life...

Vonter Nek Gente

Gets up
"im sorry but that weapon doesnt work on a Bolian"
Pulls out a weapon of his own and shoots Pardok and dives into cover. He then comes out again and shoots Kaledra. (The are both on the ground nearly dead, trying to breathe)
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon