• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Battle of Avalon

Started by Vorak, November 08, 2005, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HK47

*turns to Ardeth and speaks in a Computerized Voice*

Im not human, I cant be intimidated, As for your robots, Lets see...Stay here...

*then activating several weapons, Picks the largest Concentration of the dark warriors, then Jumps the 30ft from the upper prominade right down amoungst them, Killing several, and makes his way to the rogue robots....*

*HK47 then fires a Green Short Burst wave at the robots, but instead of them being destroyed they begin to heal as if they werent even hurt, After he does this, HK47 returns to fighting the dark ones*
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Peter Brown

*Peter Was standing in a corner and he steped out of the shadow*

I will go on my own to regain control of the Essex

Crewman: sir I mu..

Save it crewman check your Computer Intelligence Command Protcol A-2

Which States that and Inteigence Flag officer can go into hostail Terrory

Crewman:Yes Sir

Admiral Ransom I will re gain control of the Essex I was appreande of your situation

Crewman Site toi Site Transport Deck 42 Section 50 U.S.S Essex-A
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Kawolsky

"Understood sir, but if things go wrong, I'm ready to assist"

=/\= Kawolsky out =/\=
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Simon Rajnus

*Simon beams onto the Avalon station ops and goes up to Admiral Montrells desk*

"Admiral, like my message said, I insist on seeing Admiral Vorak.  Sooner the better, Sir." Simon said rather insistently.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Embries

*Embries sighs.*
"How did it come to this?"
*He then turns to the two admirals.*
"The Na'jigat are on their way here, I can sense it. I don't think it will take them more then two hours to arrive in this sector. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
Major Embries
Chief Science Officer Avalon Station
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/id-embries.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

Stop your growling Ardeth.......*then waves to HK47 before he jumps* "Have a nice time down there HK"

*turning to Ardeth again*.  "Hes one of us!, Sorta.  But Think of it this way, Would you rather have him on our side or theres ?......*then looking back to see how its faring down there, HK47 alredy cleaved several in half*........

"Seriously Would you want him on there side ? Dont judge everyone whos not like you.....and Infact dont growl at them either.  They may think its a challenge, like Klingons seem to think."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

General Newberry and his trrops continue down the corridor to the habitat and see's a Vice Admiral and a security team.

The Marines extit the corridor quietly into the habitat and take up key firing range.

Richard Ransom

*Admiral Ransom was Standing next to the other Admirals looking at the situation*

Hopefuly the Marines will be able to get into postion as if they do;nt we might have more problems on our hands.

If you exuse me Iam going to the Essex to try to re-gain control

Crewman:Sorry Sir I ca;nt allow that you are a Admiral in in this War ZSituation is a bad move for you to go and try to re take the Essex.

Fine Crewman
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Techerakh

Techerakh lept into the Heraani elite, and severed it's torso cleanly. The commander's green blade died out as the alien fell onto the captain.

"Are you alright?" Tech "spoke", communicating telepathically to the young sentinel.
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Balkazar

Rogue 2 listen, I would NEVER! harm your sisters or any sentient life, But you almost gave me no choice.  I would go to great lengths even my own life to protect Ardeth, or any other cadet that im responsible for.  I agree that Sentient life should never be terminated, But you gave me no choice.  You may be mad at me, your sisters may be mad at me, lord knows I have enemies, But you had a choice.  You made the wrong one and almost ended your existence.  The only way I would have fired is if you harmed ardeth or myself or anyone else on this station.  Now, I will let Ardeth give you motor controls back IF! you give me your word you will NOT! harm anyone on this station UNLESS! you been given a Direct order from a superior.  Understood ?

And If your nice enough, Ill talk to a friend of mine and see if you can get actual bodies.  But thats with restrictions.  And it depends on how cooperative you are.  Understood ?

*goes over and picks up rogue 2 and holds him face to face*

You may be a robot, but you have a brain.  I would like it if you used it!.  Alright ?.

The only way I would end your existence is if you gave me no choice.  As well as if you harmed anyone on this station.  You harm anyone without reason, I WILL! end your existence.  I want to be your friends Rogue 2, but your out of control.  You need discipline.  If you allow us to teach you that, you may JUST! may be a very good robot to have around.  So if you Behave yourself You will be rewards, you disobey your superiors you will be punished.  Simple as that, and its pretty much your own way of getting out of here.  Im a nice guy if you give me half a chance, and Hopefully Over time you will learn that I am a sentient person who learns to make the rough choices, Im only Human, and being Human is all part of making mistakes.

OOC**I zoned out.  Right there, But in short im giving the rogue units a way out of being dismantled lol, They want to be sentient life, then they will learn to be sentient life http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.  Besides I wouldnt destroy the Rogue units anyways http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Reynolds

Well, sir, what do you want to do now?"
Ensign Christopher Reynolds
Unassigned

Vorak

*Vorak closes the channel, and then whispers to admiral Montrell and Karelia.*
"I will now board the U.S.S. Evolution and order the ship to head to D.A. space, where I will petition for help. This is not to be publicly known, because my absence may... discourage some officers on the ships. You are fully in charge during my absence, and I will return as soon as I can. Should the battle begin before my return... live long and prosper."
*Vorak then transports himself over to the U.S.S. Evolution without anyone else noticing.*
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Richard Ransom

*then 45 Starfleet Seuitey Officers beam into Balazars location*

A Lieutennent Walks up holding a phaser Rifle

Lt:Sir, U.S.S Essex-A Seuitey Teams reporting for Duty as ordered
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Ardeth Wildcat

The Rogue units began pumping primitive gunpowder weapon fire into anything on the other side.  Wildcat scowled as he saw Rogue 2 hit, and grabbed his dagger from his boot, throwing it at the mere soldier who knocked the antenna off it.  "I'm calling in backup!" Wildcat said, concerned, as he called in the FR group.  6 Flying Robots zoomed in, dropping weighty objects on the warriors!

Kawolsky

"Captain!" Cadet Kawolsky shouted.

*The cadet then rushed over to the captain, phaser rifle in hand. He aimed at the enemy and fired three bursts from his rifle. The first two missed, however, the last one hit the torso. However, the creature shrugged it off after a moment. Kawolsky rushed over to the captain, the elite's health unknown to him.*

"Captain, are you OK? That looks bad. I'm beaming you directly to sic-"

"No cadet. I'll be fine" He said, with a typical Starfleet captain's attitude.

"But sir, you're-"

"That's enough cadet. I'm fine, really"

"Yes, sir"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor