• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Avalons Conference Room

Started by Julian, August 30, 2006, 03:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Welcome Mr Patric. Alf this is the ambassador from the Marines. The ones that were all dressed up with weapons on the planet http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> His job here is to listen to what happens here, put in a marine point of view, and then explain to his superiors on the planet, as to what is happening. Kind of like what Captain Janeway's job on the planet is, execpt in reverse.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tara Lollock

Wow i geuss in all the comotion i wasn't made aware of this. That is quite impressive Colonel. I commend your troops.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Apodae Swift

"Listen, Colonel Balkazar. Unfortunately you are not in commander here, Admiral Julian and Commander Lollock have jurisdiction. If you wish to help starfleet officers in  their search then by all means do so. But the commander will be giving you the orders, not the other way around." Swift told him, he respected his commanding officer and wasn't about to take orders from the Colonel.
"Commander a section by section, deck by deck search would be best. However splitting in to any more then two groups would not be advisable. A sizable force on this station could easily wipe out small search teams. Instead I would seal all the airlocks and seal each section once it has been checked. As long as we work methodically we should find whoever is responsible rather easily. I am aware time is of the essence here, clearly, however if all the search teams are wiped out it doesn't matter how long we take." Swift advised her. He was her acting chief security and tactical officer and it was his job to advise her in areas of tactical importance.
Swift had purposefully avoided the whole night vision remark. He could see quite well in the gloom and had completely forgotten to compensate for his enhanced eyes. Not really sure how well normal humans could see in the dark he decided to muddle through until he got some night vision goggles. He figured he would be able to tell the outlines of people and things but not be able to pick out any detail.
Apodae Swift
Lieutenant J.G.
Acting Chief Tactical/Security Officer
USS Iroquois
http://www.expansionfleet.com/cgi-bin/fleet/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=171;t=16" target="_blank">Apodae Swift's Personnel Profile
"Either you come in peace or we blow you to pieces, your choice." - Swift

Julian

Welcome Ensign.

(Off: Lollock whare are you? speech time!! lol its aight swift ya havent missed much i think alot of ppl are busy atm ive been checking for new post everyday but theres not much goin on..)
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Jason Patric

*Walking into the room 30 minutes after Jason was summoned to bring Foxtrot company with him to the station to set up a Liason office*

"Ahhh, there you are, Col.  Its good to see your alive.  You requested Foxtrot and a Marine liason ? I assume."
http://bigcovers.dvd-world.at/images/casts/cast_7823/image.jpg" border="0">

Indiana Jones

Lt. Jones stood up from his seat and cleared his throat, talking slow and easy, so that everyone could hear him.

"From my viewpoint of engineering, that of structual ingegraty and mechanics for a starship or starbase. Along with experiance in this building, I think that what happened what that according to ALF, they had reached the equivilant of Twentith Century Earth's technoloy, however, according to ALF agian, they were beginning to work on micro bots that would help their duties, in repairs, longivity, and finally defense. However, their main food source... from what I can gather, the comman house cat or Fielias Catus, and some of it mutations... which Commander Cook will cover most likely, suddenly mutated into something more sinister, thus they built the ten story base, underground with what seemed to be a command center and cyrogentic room near the surface. Which I can see personal flaws in location... yet practicallity. Selected personal, such as ALF, and most likely politicans, Scientists, and a gloamoration of other's of ALF's race were frozen, with groups of the military, families, and scientists, all knowing that they might die to save and perserve the cryo center."

Jones then stepped to the base, and what he had been able to construct from his scans and some parts, highlighted in yellow, pure guesswork.

"Here we have the base... or part of it... here on the third level," Jones points to where the security post was.

"They built some type of dome structure, I think it was at one time a natural cavern that they converted. Fearing the the Felians had already taken out the above cryo center, they built this and in what seemed to have been only months, created a self sustaining place to live, cut off from outside communication, with sentry bots, somewhat ahead of the time period that the rest the base seemed to be, they lived, until we came along. This brings up the problem, they seem to be able to sustain deep underground complexes without worry of caves ins... yet at the same time, have controled cave ins to destroy sensitive locations. However, I have yet to completely finish compiling my data, seeing how some of my scans were incomplete when we beamed out. But I can say that most of the walls and doors, along with most basic items are made of a substance close to a combination of Stainless steal, and Aluminum." Jones then turned around and said. "Any Questions? If not, I end my report." Jones was a little nervous, he was more use to submitting his reports written, not orally.

OOC: I hope I did a alright job on the report. If not... that is what the question and answers are for.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Tom Hobson

=A= Hobson to Nesbitt, Ambassador, if you are occupied at the moment, when you are able to, you are needed in my office on the Academy decks. =A=
Admiral Thomas Hobson
Deep Space Academy CO/Fleet High Command
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g169/imamessas/ASWarmingUp6.gif" border="0">
http://www.geocities.com/stborderland/stb.html" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Julian

*enters the conference room and offers Alf a seat*

Sorry our seats may be a little big for you, however later on i'm sure we can have some custom furniture made for you http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

If you'll just bear with me i'll get the treaty information organised.

*walks over to an LCARS panel and starts getting information for the treaty together to be downloaded into a padd*

So what do you think so far?

Balkazar

"Your the one who signed up for Starfleet and chose manning Tactical.  But if it helps, I was at tactical for a few years before I joined the Marine Corp." Balkazar said responding to Swift.

"Thank you, Commander.  Hes under strict guard for the moment and only a very few have access to him for Security reasons of course.  Im sure you can understand that, Admiral."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook was about to answer when he saw the new Marines beam into the room, he then after the report given began to talk to Balkazar again. "Now see here. If a cat wants to, he can be dangerous and bit and scratch those not weary... so I think otherwise, at least the search grid will be steady and not random like I have to be. We start on one part of the station or deck and move in a back and forth pattern till we are done with that one section, we then move forward from there, choosing to if we want, to leave some men to keep the area secure and protected."

He smiled and crossed his arms across his chest. "Did I get it close enough to help? I will not sit on my rear end and wait for something to happen, I am going to help out, after all the more men you have, the faster the job will get done." He was not going to back down the way he was looking at the General.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tara Lollock

(OFF: sry i've been busy i'll try harder in the future to keep pushing things forward.)

"Gentleman, as i am sure you are aware we have just returned from a visit to the alternate universe that has become known simply as the mirror universe. The main thing that arouses my concern is that they may now have a way to enter our universe. If they do decide to enter our universe chaor could insue. Their main reason for entering our universe, in my opinion, lyes in our technology. Although they are, by no means, technologically advanced they lack the resources to create the ships and armorments that we take for granted. As i have discussed with members of my senior staff." **She glances at Swift, but she won't mention him by name. She feels that his objections were basedon tactical analysis not the gut intuition and priceples that Lollock has come to rely on daily.** "It is vital" **She almost slams her fist but she withholds her Klingon temper in front of the brass** "that we uphold our priceples and the princeples that we fight and would die for today that are layed out for us within our charters and the prime directive. We must keep them out of our universe at any and all cost."

On a scientific note, Commander Cook has taken some readings that i am sure our scientist would find interesting. We made sure to capture detailed sensor scan while going through the rift.

I am sure this is not what you were expecting from me but i felt it necesary to relay my thoughts and ideas to everyone sitting in this room. Sirs, if you would like i could give a long boring analysis of the political situation, alliances, and the social structure within the alternate universe. But that is not as important. That is not what you need to know.
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Clyde Eastwood

*Eastwood sat back in his chair after ordering Galindez to do his dirty work*

"Sir i think the place you have pointed out would be of good stratigic advantage to both base and station, if we were to put the outpost anywhere else it will be terrible for the men to get there, and all due respect to you Admiral and Fleet Captain but we are marines and we have had years of training and fighting and i think as a branch of Starfleet we should be left to do our own thing"

*Eastwood sat there and waited for the knife to fall after his little speech*

OOC: sorry for not posting lately as ive been snowed under with work and my personal life
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Richard Ransom

==^== Ransom to Juilan the Defence Turrets are on-line and Operational==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

William Wallace

Coming into the meeting room I quick go around the room meeting the Staff of Uss Iroquois. Then take a seat next to Captain Titan.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

ALF

"Its a pleasure to meet you mr Nesser's.  Hmmmmm friends? for now its aquantinces until we know each other better.  Friends come in time and with trust between myself and your Starfweet." he said.

<Takes the PADD and looks over it>

"Ill give you what I can on our language to add to your database."
Gordon Shrumway

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/Balkazar/ALF11.jpg" border="0">