• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Flag Admiral's Office

Started by Paris Love, April 10, 2004, 08:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=A= Incoming Priority 1 Message =A=

To: Flag Admiral Vorak

Admiral Vorak, your presense is requested at Solaris Station at the earliest possible time. As most of the Command Staff has disappeared and I am the only one left I must make this request. I have reason to believe the my sub-processor matrix is damaged. I request your help until the matter may be resolved. The coordinates are imbedded into this message which only your priority code can unlock. I look forward to are meeting.

=A= End Priority Message =A=

Vorak

"I would have been more prepared, if you had announced your arrival, and our son's, beforehand. It appears I will have to modify my entire schedule, if I am to take care of a... illogical child. However, it would be illogical to ignore my responsibilities as father. I shall teach him in the Vulcan ways of logic, so he may learn to control and suppress his emotions. As for locating Vorlok, that should be quite simple. Computer, locate Vorlok."
Computer: "No Starfleet officer by that name is aboard this station."
"Very well, he is not registered in the computer databases. Hermes, locate Vorlok."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

KHa Var

"My ship and crew are at your disposal.  They will be glad to hear news of a battle with a worthy opponent.  Further more, I suggest that I take my ship into the enemies territory to scout for their fleet's current position.  As it is the only ship available to you with a cloak."
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Montrell

*Montrell turns to Kha'Var*

"I do agree that your plan has potential. But exactly how far should our ships be from Station Avalon to be out of range? And how quick can you be back, we don't know if they have invented a new weapon to attack this station. We are in fact "blind", we have no exact knowledge about their offensive power. We can however power the ships down and let them, the Loxians,  think they are being repaired. It would give the Loxians false readings about our strength. This is ofcourse a small change on Miss Kha'var's plan."

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Vorak

"Welcome, Mr. Taurik. Take a seat, please. Mr. Montrell, could you summarize the relevant decisions we have made, for captains Skon and Taurik?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

KHa Var

*A transmision is heard at that moment in both ops and Vorak's office.*

=^=KHa'Var to S.S. Avalon=^=

Vor'Cha Kahless requesting permission to undock.  Vorak, we will be under way in a matter of hours.  I will contact you to let you know when we will head out.  I would also advise that you keep a close eye on our son.  He seems to attract trouble to himself.

=^=KHa'Var out=^=

-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Hermes

"Unlikely, admiral. The beam-out event took place well before the attack of the Loxian fleet. At that time, there were no Loxian ships anywhere within transporter range. All I am able to conclude from sensor data, is that Vorlok was, apparently along with others, beamed away with a transporter not activated from the station itself. Thus, it must have been from a shuttle or ship within transporter range of the station. I have done a calculation to determine to which coordinates he must have been beamed, but no ship was detected there at that time. The only logical conclusion I can offer for the moment, is that Vorlok was beamed away by a cloaked ship that is somehow able to use their transporter while remaining cloaked. The cloaking device must therefore be a very advanced system, which makes it even more unlikely that the Loxians beamed him out, since they do not use any cloaking technology at all."
Hardware Extended Remote Multi-functional Embedded System
Information is useful to manage tasks. Please, clarify your demands.
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Hermes.gif" border="0">