• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Cathing up with Neyo Prime

Started by Andrew Yates, May 02, 2006, 04:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

OOC**I think this is a good time to drop out of warp so ill speed things up.

IC**The Mannon dropped out of warp on the outskirts of the Vangu cluster*

"Set us casual course to Neyo Prime lt.  Brown anything on sensors ?"

"Alex, hows coping with the engineering bay going for you ?"
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Jean Starwind

*Starwinds rolls her eyes and heads for the turbolift. About a minute later she arrives at the bridge and she enters the Captains ready room.*

"You called for me Captain?"

Reg

After beibng a little disgruntled of being relieved, Reg had gone to the rear of the bridge and accsessed a science terminal.

"Hmm, No life forms aboard...minimal systems and life-support" Reg reported

"This ship appears to be desserted. Odd though how it scanned us. I am detecting no communication activity...Permission to lead an away team, Captain" He finished
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Jean Starwind

*She exits Somons ready room and sits at the Navigation Consul. SHe looks to see if that the ready room door has closed and she looks to the officers on the bridge.*

"I am now enabling the scripts for the ship so that she will be able to navigate accordingly."

*The main veiw screen then flashes and when it re-appears there are a number of newly added monitors on it. At the top there is a directional compass andon the bottom there is an Identification Window that will bring up the proper indentification for any thing questioned by an officer. To the left side there is a Phonic Translator to translate the Neyoian language when spoken. Unfortunatly it only shows you what the Neyoian is saying in writting and not with sound. To the right there is a Mini- Map that Charts the exact course of the ship.*

"Now that we have that up.. Computer Identify unknown ship."

Computer: There is no classification for unknown ship.

"No classification? Hmm... Computer run scans on the vessle and see if you can come up with a match to any known ship on the database."

Computer: Commencing... No classification availible for unknown ship.

"Odd, Agent Hiller, any suggestions?"

Stefan Haynes

*Enters the bridge and finds Rajnus*
"Are you the Director? I am Haynes. I have entered for a science position on this ship"
Science Crewman - USS Mannon

Simon Rajnus

"I see, Well just to let you know I expect alot out of my crew and sense your a crewmen it will be alot harder on you.  I expect my crew to give me options when I ask for it and dont be afraid to do it, my crew may be rough but they can be depended upon.  Which means things may get rough out here in space, and we may be on edge because we dont get enough R&R because we are always out here exploring and we are rarely seen, Which means no one knows where we are at only our superiors know, your family wont know if your dead or alive until you show up on there door step.  Understood ?, Dont be scared to ask my officers for help with anything because thats what they are there for.  Also dont be scared to enter my office, my crew and I share the same thing, which means if they want to come in they can.  But on some circumstances they cant enter like if im in an important meeting with an Admiral.  I expect alot and I expect the Impossible to be accomplished alot and in very little time.  Understood ?" Simon said with a cool voice.

=^= Simon to Rinon =^=

"Please come to my office and wait outside."

Keith Rinon

"Actually Captain, he saved the bridge from being t aken and the captain from being killed. It was a smart move on his part. I will have the Vor'chas attack the starfleet ship in a bit. I wanna see his tactical ability first."

Richard Brown

*Richard was in Cargo Bay Two Storing the Crates of Devices and Weapons*

*turns to the Crewman*

Get those Crates unloaded Quickly and do it Fast

Crewman:Yes Sir

*Richard inputs the Last of the information on his PAdd*

*taps on Communcator*

==^== Brown to Rajnus Sir, Come down to Cargo Bay 2 I got something to Show you==^==
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Reg

"Aye" Reg answered as the warp drive enagaged
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Richard Brown

*turns to Simion*

Sir, were do you what me Tatical, or somewere else
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Simon Rajnus

"Brown, transfer tactical back, JK, you take it.  Make sure the weapons and shields are fully operational to be activated at a moments notice." Simon said.

Simon Rajnus

*Still laying there with his arm covering his eyes spoke up*

"Lt, I must apologize to you for my outburst, I forgot that I was going to have an additional personel aboard and right now with th elack of no shore leave im begining to feel the stress of it.  Reg was right, I do need to calm down.  But adding things to the Computer without prior authorization I cant deal with.  So lets start over.  I need to know that you will follow my orders exactly if your going to remain on this ship.  I need to know that I can count on you to trust my judgement, even tho I may be insane in my orders."

"I was just taking my time reading over this padd before you came in, it has your full record on it.  Impressive.  Tho will you be staying with the Unity crew ?, even when this mission is complete ?" Simon said with a much calmer tone then he showed on the bridge.

Simon Rajnus

*Sees Starwind coming in*

"Listen here lt. NO ONE!! told me of a special navigator and NO ONE! told you, that you could add ANYTHING! to this ship got it!.  Reg, Find out what she added exactly.  While hes finding out you better start explaining yourself lt."  Bye Simons tone he wasnt in the mood for childish games.

King Sitgor

Well Captain it is as I would expect sir the Ship that I believe to be from Neyo Prime has not Identified its self and the new programs that the young Lt has just enabled has been unable to Identify it. As I would have expected from such a tecnologically advanced race sir.

All shields and weapons defence ready captain but not powered sir, becasue last time the Unity was here sir she was almost distroyed.