• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two: Cathing up with Neyo Prime

Started by Andrew Yates, May 02, 2006, 04:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

"No Response, Sir" Reg said. Th ship then shuddered violently and all the lights and panels went out.
"What in the hell?"Reg called into the inky darkness, then the emergency lights came online, "Hmm-odd,Main power would appear to be offline, as is the computer system"
The emergency lights flickered and then cut out again; Reg pulled out a torch and lit it-slightly illuminating the bridge. As he did so he got up and floated momentarily before settling on the floor.

"The artificial gravity is low-request permission to head to engieering, sir?"Reg asked
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

Andrew Yates

(( Forget that Simon.  I will start a new mission for you. And yes it will again be here on the Mannon. ANd for the crew I do not want to here another word about the Mannon being a relic and a rust bucket becuase she is  not. Yes her class is NX but she was not built in the 21st century. She has all the proper 24th century technology and is has capabile as a Sovereign class ship. I want you all to keep posting but not about the the mission. Do what you like for now relax a bit just sit tight till a new mission is ready.))
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Simon Rajnus

"If you do well enough, Crewmen and follow my orders without question and hesitation you may very well just advance yourself but for now we will see how well you work out.  Oh and I tend to be gruff around my crew so dont take it personally if I snap at you."

=^= Simon to Rinon =^=

"You may enter Rinon."

*Rinon enters the ready room*

"Ronin, I want you to teach this crewmen about being a Intel officer.  Teach him everything thats needed, also give him a lvl 2 access to the computers, see how well he does with firing a phaser and phaser rifle and using intel gear.  Lets start his training, I will be observing you Rinon.  Shall we go?"

*Simon left his office and gave the bridge to Sitgor*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Richard Brown

ooc: Sorry, Simion I sped things up a Bit

IC

*Simion Enters*

*Richard Turns*

Sir, this is what we have*hands PADD*

------------------------------Padd Information------------
              U.S.S  Mannon Inventory

1500 Quantum Torpetos
     1,000 Stored in Cargo Bay 2
     500 Store in Main Armory

75 Phased Torpetos
       75 Phased Torpetos Stored Cargo Bay 2

15 Em Rifles
          15 Em Rifles Stored Cargo Bay 2

75 Em-Pluse Rifles
          75 Em-Pluse Rifles Stored

175 Bio-Type XII Phaser Rifles
          175  Bio-Type XII Phaser Rifles Stored on Cargo Bay 2

25   Personal Sensor Cloak Jammer
           25   Personal Sensor Cloak Jammer Stored Cargo Bay 2
----------------------End of Information---------

I will explan the Weapons you might have not hear of Sir
 *Picks up Bio Rifle and hold it in in arms*

This sir was designed near the End of the Dommion War only   1,200 were Made for the Elite Convert Operations Team  Most of them was Sent to Starfleet H.Q and Sealed in the Valut I got 175 Rifles transfered to SS Kenndey when I first came to the Delta Quadrend.

The way the Rifle works it using a Cemecial in the phase beam that Paralizes the Nervous System for 45 seconds then there are Sadated for 12 hours. this is an Execlent Weapon in case we get Boarded.

the next device we have sir is a favorite of mine only 25 are left as these had a side effect after 75 hours after actvation they overload these Device will jam the sensors with so many different reading the sensors will think you are a Goast

so Sir this Deck is the most Secured Cargo Bay 2 has been Locked out after I leave to Only a Drectors Access has a lot of this Weapons are high Classfied if they fall in the wrong hands. I inputed a Secuitey Program if your personal Access Code and brain Scan and Retnal Scan is not Correct the Computer will arm the Torpetos in here and Self Destuct then distroying more then half this Deck and making sure all the Weapons in here are distroyed.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

*Enters the Command Deck*
*had three Padds in his Hand*

*stops in front of Rajnus*

*hands Padds to Simion*

the First Padd has the total Inventory for the Ship,the Second PAdd is the  Duty Roster of All Personal I drew up as a propsal and the third Padd is for Battle Drills for all Departments to Practise  and finally what station would you whant me to Report Sir
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Tobias Bashir

=/\= Captain everything down here is full running order Captain. I had to do a quick restock Captain but most things were at full inventory sir. =/\=

John Kerry

John takes a seat on the old rusted tincan of a ship and starts checking the defensive systems.

=/\= Kerry to Engineering. There appears to be a problem with the aft shield generator of this tincan. Can you fix it soon? =/\=

OCC: Here is why I called it a Tincan of a ship.

NX Class is outdated even with the latest upgrades. It's small and can't carry as many warheads and I afraid to say this but the weapons systems stink anyways.
Cmdr. John Kerry
Commanding Officer
Frontier Station

Reg

"We have only been in about three hours" Reg's voice spoke out, as he turned around.
Lt. Reg Hiller
Chief Helm Officer
USS Mannon

King Sitgor

==/\== Unidentified ship this is Commander Sitgor Of the USS Mannon. We come in peace. We have been sent here to investigate the changes in the culture of Neyo Prime since the Uss Unity left some time ago. Please Identify yourself and all things will be calmly dealt with.==/\==

Simon Rajnus

*Simon walks out of his ready room looking fully refreshed and headed for his chair and sat down taking in a few breath's he finally speaks in his normal friendly tone*

"Status report ?"
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

King Sitgor

Yes Captain.

==/\== Unidentified ship. Your Scan of us was detected We are on peaceful observation of this nebula. We mean no harm. We are following up an eariler visit by ships from the United Federation of Planets we are here on the organisation buisness. Please respond. ==/\==

King Sitgor

OOC: Following up on what the admiral has said. For those of you that don't have the star trek fact files the make of ths ship is at a guess the Nova Class. While it appears to look exactly like the enterpirse the nova Class is a 24th C design.

Keith Rinon

*Keith enters the bridge and Sits a the Ops council. He looks to Reg and Speaks*

"Hey Reg, I need some help in the cargo bay getting things situated. COuld you help me out a bit?"

Alex Bodean

OOC:  Thats an big weapons compliment for an NX class starship.  O well.

IC:  Alex walks onto the bridge of the Mannon, not happy at all with this change, and doing nothing to hide his feelings.

"Sir, I have been down to engineering and we are as ready as we will ever be.  I have inventoried all of our engineering supplies and taken aboard whatever can fit."
http://www.sfctonline.org/bodean.jpg" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

"So in short, you guys are saying, they gave us a ship, to where only RUST! is holding her together, and this ship should be in a museum ?!.  When we get back im going to have some serious words with our good admirals on this lack of respect of ones command!.  This is disrespectful to the entire crew!.  We are on a Rustbucket?" Simon said with anger in his voice.