• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 8: "From the Ashes"

Started by Tom Karelia, April 11, 2005, 04:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Karelia

"Increase speed! Get right under their ship and let them have it! We cannot let them attack the station!"
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Tom Karelia

"Helm, set course for Avalon Station, maximum warp!"

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

William Wallace

Yes Captian. eta to Dantor sir is now five hours and Sensors show clear all the way sir.  We are an hour outside communications sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Tom Karelia

Karelia smiles.

"Alright, you do that, but you are one second late for a duty shift, you'll get to help the loading crews inventory the cargo bay. And if you've never seen the cargo bay before, its pretty big... Anyway, helm, set course for Avalon Station, warp 4."

-- Seven of Nine

Malcolm

*a shuttle makes its way down to the planet*

*a few minutes later it lands on the planet, at a spot where the reconstruction effort is full bore*

Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tom Karelia

An ensign walks up to Karelia with bad news.

Ensign: "Sir, the cargo holds are filled to capacity, and we only are carrying 60% of what Starphoenix has requested."

Karelia: "Thank you, Ensign."

Karelia presses a comm button on his armchair.

=/\= Captain Karelia to the U.S.S. Ares. We could use some help carrying supplies to stock the reconstruction of the StarPhoenix base on Dantor. Our holds are full, and we could use any help you could render. Karelia out. =/\=

-- Seven of Nine

William Wallace

Aye Captain.

=/\= Uss Tiberon to Avalon We are ready to depart. =/\=

=/\= Acknowleged Tiberon you may depart when ready. =/\=

(Edited by William Wallace at 1:35 pm on Feb. 9, 2005)

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Novalien

Captn, what's the nature of the mission?
What is the point of gouing forth, if you only look behind you?
NovaLien

Malcolm

OFF: How do you [karelia] want to have me join, just join, or say i arrived by shuttle...
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Tom Karelia

"Our mission is to help resupply the new StarPhoenix base."

-- Seven of Nine

Tom Karelia

"Aye, Captain, everything is prepped and ready to go. I'm sure the Lothlorien is waiting for us at Dantor."

-- Seven of Nine

William Wallace

Yes Captain. There seems to be a couple of small parties sir. They seem have a home area in the old hanger sir.  They have been recieving supplies for a while from the three ships in orbit sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Malcolm

"All right, Mr. Karelia, you have the bridge until i return..."

*pauses to look around*

"You all*pointing to the team that was gathered*, come with me"

*heads to shuttle bay and heads to where the main reconstruction effort is*

Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander

William Wallace

Yes Captain we had them onboard when we joined the fight to save Avalon sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Watching the scensors I finally give the call taht the captain and crew are waiting here. Captain Dantor is in communication range sir. I read three Ships. They are the Uss Lothlorien and the Uss Amsterdam and a ship that doesn't seem to be on the starfleet register Captain, but it seems to be in friendly chatter with the other two sir and it has starfleet crew on board and on the ground sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588