• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Tiberon Mission 9: "Hawkeye"

Started by Malcolm, May 21, 2005, 06:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara Lollock

Aye sir.

**Lollock takes her seat in the command chair and a since of pride and accomplishment overwhelms her**
Name: Lollock, Tara
Position: Commanding Officer
Vessel: USS Iroquois

"Act and you shall have dinner. Think and you shall be dinner." - Klingon Proverb
"You never know when Starfleet may call upon you to perform outside your comfort zone." -Commander Tara Lollock
"Die well!"
"Today is a good day to die"

Tom Karelia

"I'm near there too. I can get to the bridge through the turbolift shaft. I'll see what I can do about Imperial soldiers on the bridge."

Karelia and the two Imperial guards walk onto the bridge and stand beside the access port, waiting for Lollock to exit. Tom taps his badge again.

"Surprisingly, there was only one guy on the bridge. It's safe to come out now."
Lt. Commander Thomas Karelia
Chief Helm Officer, U.S.S. Tiberon

"Lieutenant Torres, there is no one on Deck Nine who doesn't know when you're having 'intimate relations'."
-- Seven of Nine

Malcolm

*filled with rage, malcolm stands up and accidently shouts at a lt. to follow him*

" I apologixe lieutenant, Commander, you have the con until i'm back."

*heads to armory and configures a special something together, and got them ready to be fired, and headed back to the bridge*

"Ready all forward tubes with MX-1's...a little gift for them...and fire on my mark.............."

*readied*

"MARK!"

*all forward tubes are fired, and the MX-1's streak towards the cube, when they impact, they begin to drill into the cube, after 18 meters they detonated, half with electronic pulses, frying part of the cubes systems...but not doing much...but the other half detonate in a bright flash, and a huge gapping hole is made in the cube...*

"Hmmm, not enough, and those were all of the ones that were built...."
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Malcolm

*Malcolm enters after having packed and takes Karelia aside*

"I'm sorry, i know i must have disappointed you...,but it is just too much..., i am going to take time to heal...i will be going to a small, secret, planet i know of...live as a hermit for a while...i hope everything works well against the Na'jigat..."
Malcolm Lenoas Galan
Lt. Commander
Chief Counselour - USS Evolution
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG