• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

"Yes, Thank you for watching him, I don't think that people would enjoy knowing a Cat is in the Science department." Cook laughs at this and picks up the Siemese feline. A smile on his face.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

mwnesbitt90

hello gentlemen!
Raising his hand waiter i will need a glass of UV Blue please!
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

"Perhaps. But it looks doubtfull that the alliance can continue. Not with the lack of control when it came to them placing one of thier own here. It was not a sign of trust. It shows me that they will take from us what is wanted and ask nothing about it. There is no shown cause to want an alliance any further with them. Much less, need one".

Frank Gordon

Gordon looks from Hobson to Garhart.

"What the Admiral is trying to say is that their is a very good chance the crew of this station will be held to testify before a JAG hearing. My report will go right to Admiral Montrell for JAG review. As  i stated before. Due to lack of JAG officers which would be doing this rather than me, i am taking it upon myself to conduct a diplomatic investigation as this is a diplomatic affair. I will read to you the charges i have only so far. First, the conducting and establishing of trade without authorization from the Fleet Embassy. And without an Ambassador. Second, the exchange of Starfleet personnel which is a general no-no. We simply don't submit officers to train with any race. Even ones we are friendly with. The things which i reason to that Ft. Admiral Richard Ransom has ordered and taken on are in direct violation of Diplomatic Regulation. That is only a small part of my report. I have yet to get more information from crew. Keep in mind i am a neutral party. My job here is to inturrpret the evidence before me."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

"Err... Sir, I am now reitred Admiral. Left Starfleet for the Trading Business." Jay answered politely.

Kawolsky

"I have an idea sir. I will approach the Captain. He does not know me. I will distract him long enough for you to leave Stardusk. I will then leave and we can meet up for transport. What do you say?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Torean

Torean notices the Trader put down the case and walks over to him.  

"Hello my name is Torean, how can I help you?   I beleive that you left this padd here."

Torean hands the padd back to Jay.  Which has been edit to ask what he had in mind.

Torean

Torean enters the Holosuite with a few bags.  

"Holosuite programs, Recepies, things like that."

Torean states as he see's the puzzled look.  

"Ready whenever you are."

He nods.
"Station life has gotten to be a cushion that fits well. I am probally one of few current Admirals who did not experience ship command, but I wouldn't say I lost anything from that. My early career in Intelligence gave me more than enough experience in that type of thing. It also taught me to manage myself, and not go around the corner when I see a problem".

James Madison

Finishes his 3rd glass.

"The Rivendell is a fine ship. A center piece to the fleet when it was with Avalon, And still. I remember its commision as the Rivendell-B. Big ceremony. But i'm going off on history again, you must excuse me i do like to rethink old things out loud."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Torean

It does take some getting used to.  I have some space in the back that the might like very much.  What cat food do you feed him..  In case he is hungry?

Torean

"Yes mr. Cook. I second"

Torean goes and gets the cat from the back room.  

"There you are"

Weasly Cook

Cook seeing that Vice Admiral Garhart was alone now walked forward and smiled, "Sir, I was wondering.... when do I get to work? I am still a little confused and lost, and as such, I have yet to set down a set pattern of a rutine.... Do I have to report to ops at anytime? And also.... where are the crew Quaters? I don't think Torean would like having a Siemese cat living in his establishment twenty four seven." Cook then laughs at the joke he had made, and the image of Captain Smith living in the Lounge for that amount of time.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Justin Arturo

A man in a blue starfleet uniform walks into the bar and spots Torean serving a drink to a customer.  

"Torean, my friend, long time no see"

Torean: Hello Justin, what brings you to Frontier station?

"I have been sent here by Avalon station to help with Medical.  They told me that you had not been assigned very much staff.  So here I am.   May I have a tarkalien tea please Tor?"

Torean: For my old friend, of course you can.  give me one moment.  

Torean produces the tea that to everyone around Justin smells like a steaming pile of crap.  

"Thank you my friend, its good to be here and I will be in touch.  I must report to the infirmary now."

Justin walks out of the bar heading towards the infimary.

Vincent Garhart

"Tom, I am firmiler with the missing database.  Sean should never have been assigned here.  
So, I think we should start the alliance process a new with the ambassador at the helm.  Just to see if we can come to similar conclusions.  "

Garhart hands a padd to Hobson.

"This is the command sequence to destroy the satellites.  

Ambassador,  I am ready for your questions."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General