• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky and Newberry rematerialize on the deck*

"So where to now, Jay?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Vincent Garhart

=A= Ops to Admiral Hobson =A=

Sir, I am receiving a transmission from a federation starship from Admiral Ransom.  I am patching it through.

==^== Frontier Station, This is Fleet Admiral Ransom on Board the Federation Starship Windsor I was able to find her I request a docking bearth that is not many used also you are ordered to distroy the defence platforms and also deni all access to Fronter station From Andros and his Kights and find a way to block transports from his vessel also Fleet Admiral Hobson Contact an Ambassader to reqfily the situation with Andros and the Kights I leave it in your charge Ransom out==^==
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Kawolsky

"We should go. If this is what Starfleet is recruiting nowadays, I suggest we get as far away as possible!"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

"Yes, that will be the best idea at the moment."

Kawolsky

*Newberry's comm badge beeps descretly, as a message comes in from Kawolsky*

=/\= Kawolsky to Newberry =/\=

"Sir, can you talk?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Ali'aln Tulak

Hello Dr. Bailey. I am Ensign Ali'aln Tulak. I am the new CMO and Chief Diplomat on the U.S.S. Windsor.
Lt. J.G. Ali'aln Tulak
                       Chief Medical Officer
                          Chief Counselor
                         U.S.S. Lothlorien

James Madison

"Well, to add to what i said before, I first began in Starfleet as XO of a Galaxy class ship the first USS Venture. Our ship then joined Expansion fleet and became Voyage fleet where i became Co-CO with Tom. From their it grew to Nova and you know the rest. I enjoy talking about old missions. Theirs a rich and interesting history here in the fleets to go and delve back into."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

"Exploration, a rare thing I think anymore. But there is a species that was never properly completed in study. If you look at Expansion Sector's layout, you will see the much unknown planet of Neyo Prime in the Van'Gu Cluster. We began the exploration of that race, and it was a rich exploration situation I must say. But, we never had the chance to complete. I look forward to leading another exploration into that mysterous cluster again in the future".

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook was almost to the door before turning around.... "For the moment all my stuff is stored in containers waiting for unpacking, but maybe a mouse or two... you know these stations have one or another around.... but... well.... I don't know what you have in those replicaters, took the ward on earth three full days to find something suitibale for him to eat. Of course their mouse population dropped a little, but like I said before, don't rightly know."
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Commander Cook reentered the Lounge after checking over the Science Operations and seeing that nothing else was needed for his supervision, he decied to return to the Lounge and pick up what he left behind.

"Mr. Torean.... May I have Captain Smith back? The Science Departments check out fine." Cook then turns around and and smiles at the new commers, "Welcome to Frontier Station, I hope you enjoy your stay." He offers his hand in a gesture of a Hand Shake.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

He nodded for each offer.
"Very complicated work at the moment. The Na'Jigat attack, soon after this new species rushes in and we find another enemy persuing them. The stressfull part of that is, with the alliance we get thier enemies. Its been a tricky bargain these past few days".

Vincent Garhart

Vincent takes another sip of his drink.

"I agree this matter has caused increased tension on this station.  All that I would ask is that it be taken under consideration that Admiral Ransom attempted to protect this division the best he could with the information he was given.  That is an amerable trait that should not go unnoticed.  
Also that my leave time with Andros and his people was my attempt to provide a solution to all sides problems without giving them the Kitchen sink as it where.  

As for Mr. Nesbitt. In a few days I will be acting commander of this division and I will assist in refocusing his talents to better serve you and your station Admiral.  

Finally, in light of all of our losses lately I do not believe that the door should be closed on Andros.  That would be a very grave mistake.  We are on the edge of the Frontier far from any other federation assistance.

OOC:  Not to sound preachy or anything and can we get on with it and use your skills Ambassador to build something SUPER :-)
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Hobson walks into the pub and takes a seat by the window. He sits with a padd reviewing readings and information.

Frank Gordon

Gordon walks in.

"I left Bailey's office when i heard you had arrived Mr. Garhart. I need to ask you some important questions."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/1ID-Gordon.jpg" border="0">

Torean

Torean is in his establishment when things just start to go wrong.  Not the right beverages and other problems