• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Stardust Entertainment Center

Started by Torean, January 14, 2006, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomek

*Enters with a very small case and walks to the bartender*
"Hello there my good sir! Might I interest you in a purchasing opportunity?"
Romulan Merchant Tomek

Valen StarChaser

*Valen came tumbling into the Stardust looking for Admiral Madison after he detached himself from Richerd, he came stumbling threw the bar mumbling, but made it to the admirals table and collapsed at the admirals feet, but started to climb up hastily to face Madison, Valens eyes were bugged out as if he rolled over and died, and his face had blood on it as if hes seen a horror*

"There HERE!! THERE GOING TO EAT US ALL!! there walking *then darts his head around at every lil noise that anyone had made* There coming, Oh poor ensign White, *sobs*, that poor ensign *cries*, hes coming after me!!, *as if seeing a figment of Ensign whites humanoid dead figure, Valen darts around and clinges to Madison*, HELP ME!!!!!! there coming!!!!, Then dashes across the room and accidently hitting tables as the drinks spill everywhere but Valen Rushes to the 2 new figures in the bar and his face was white as if he has seen a ghost*, *grabs onto the merchants screaming* HELP ME!! THERE COMING!!!!, Oh poor Lt Jiggers, oh I liked him BUT HES DEAD NOW!! *then Valen started to hit the counter and several glass shards broke into his skin and he started to blood everywhere, as blood got onto Jays Jacket*, HELP ME!!! *sobs and then clinges to Jay and Aaron* HELP ME!!!! *cries* I can see them. *turns around and a figment of a lt Jiggers, and Ensign white came flying at him, but Valen went and grabbed onto Aaron and Jay and sobbed more, while singing (Mary had a little lamb)"

Torean

Torean refills both glasses

People don't. Also, Some may hot know that there actions are viewed as wrong. Are you referring to those Knights?

Chris Newberry

*Walks behind Torean and into the holosuite.*

"You do know why I here and it's not what I said totally in the bar don't you?"

mwnesbitt90

This is Commodore JG Nesbitt secritary of security for this division, this area will be monitored 24 hours a day by two security officers. and if anything is found to be unethical or otherwise upsetting to me you will be shut down.
Thank You and God Bless,
Commodore Mitchell William Nesbitt III
Secritary of Security Frotier Division
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

"I could. I am getting a feel for the station. Its quite a transition, but then again I have been a drifter for several months now. It is great to have a foothold again. I don't know for how long, when progress takes place I would like to return to an old home, but I am happy".

Vincent Garhart

"So Mr. Davis, how do you like the Station?  Are you getting situated even through all the interesting activities that have been going on?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

"In a way. I certainly feel strongly about how things might have, or might still turn out if something more is not considered about the whole thing. The first things I brought up were examples of that. What we had was a chance for intimidation, that would lead to fear, fear to lack of hesitation, that to loss of control. I feel most strongly that, had I not done my bit, we would be a mix station, with half control".
He takes another swig of the drink.

James Madison

"I certainly hope that is all. Many things have happend at this station. Many....interruptions. We're going to become aggressive if they continue. I hope everyone is aware of that."

He looks at both men and returns to his table.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Torean

Torean activates the appropriate program and then turns to Jay.

"Please enjoy yourself, I will be back to show you a few of the programs hidden perks in just a moment.  Thank you for the wine by the way."

Hobson walked into the center and looked around. He noticed the owner and recognized him.
"I remember you, Lt. Commander Torean on one of the old ships? You were one of the best in the fleet from what I remember, how did you come to run a civillian center?"

James Madison

Madison walks in.

"Morning Tom, I don't know about you but i'm starting the day with a glass of earths finest."

He sits at the bar.

"Some scotch please, care to join me Tom?"
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Oliver Davis

Yes sir, everything is fine, ooc: I am little lost in ops, on what going on.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

James Madison

Madison empties his glass.

"I don't know about Tom, But i think the problem is that people don't like being stopped when they're doing something they shouldn't. Maybe their used to being able to do anything."

He motioned for a refill.

"you were their in the good days Torean. When we had fun with ships and on the station, and no one every came and did anything to bother anyone. It was done right."
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Kawolsky

*The two traders went over to the bar*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor