• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Status report

Started by Vorak, September 01, 2005, 09:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny brodin

sir commander johnny brodin here i have a problem i was diractor of security at tyrus station it seems that my post and storyline has been defuncted and i request assingment to a new post asap either a starship or another station post. coded message prioity 1 to fleet admiral vorak. i await your reply.commander johnny brodin.

Vorak

It appears that there is absolutely no activity in this division any more, nor have there been any responses by any division CO's or XO's.

Would the Division CO or XO please respond and state their future plans for this division BEFORE september, 2. If I still have no response by that time, this division will be closed down.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

It seems that activity is still down on Tyrus. Do you wish to remain on this division or move to another?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Avery Taylor

the crew is still here sir, Tom don't tell me anything. i'm going to contact all my officer by to day sorry sir.
Name: Avery Taylor
Postion: Third in Command Frontier Division

Vorak

Are you certain there is still crew? Because nobody has been attempting to post any more for months.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet