• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

The Trial of HK47

Started by Tash, January 13, 2005, 02:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tash

"If the droid's purpose is to protect Captain Sanchez, then should an override sequence be installed, perhaps he should be the one to wield it."

He turns his attention to Commander Spock.

"Mr. Spock, I highly doubt that the addition of HK47 to your crew is the only thing that has kept your captain alive. I am sure you and your crewmates could protect him. I do agree that HK47 is an effective supplement to a security force, but I am not sure I agree with him being as heavily armed as he is. I think his armaments should be limited, but not removed altogether. Imagine if he had malfunctioned worse than he did? He could have killed the entire crew, however, I am certain it would have been by no wish of his own."

Tash directs his attention at the entire chamber.

"But we cannot make the decision to add new subroutines, that is HK47's decision alone to make. Droids have been declared sentient, and tampering with their programming without their consent is unethical. But as I have already stated, some of his physical equipment should be removed, not as punishment, but for the safety of the Starfleet crew."

Representative Tash
Holder of the Traquel Seat on the Round Council

http://www.expansionfleet.com/images/traquel.jpg" border="0">

Tankalan

OFF: Is my being here still wanted/required?  let me know and ill catchup on the story

HK47

*turns around after being modified a lil...........*

Thank you Mr Tash...........

*puts the lcked box with HK47s outter weapon with the rest of the stuff that is being moved to evolution*

Spock:  Mr Tash Thank you...........I know it may seem alot but I took a few tngs and downloaded HK47s Schematics so we can hopefully avoid this problem........Along with downloading what you have on Droids so I can betternderstand how to keep HK47 Maintained.........

Do you know when the Evolution will be back this way ?.......OR would it be possible for us to have transport to the Evolution ?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

KHa Var

OFF: should be sometime within the week, if not next week.  Will wait 3 days for passangers to post http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
-"Duj tlvoqtaH"
-(Always trust your instincts.)
http://www.foederationsdatenbank.de/fdb/personen/bilder/kurak.gif" border="0">

Tash

"I would surely not like to see such a thing. This droid is a unique piece of hardware, and is quite competant in it's abilities to protect the High Queen. I would not like to see such a thing dismantled. But I do agree with Mr. Pax as well, we must ensure the droid is not a threat to the queen or anyone it is tasked to defend, nor a threat to those around it."
Representative Tash

Tash

"Starfleet works much like the Alliance, Mr. Avelox. They are a combination of raced united under one banner."
Representative Tash

Pax

"My point exactly. If children become the victim of violence, how can they ever learn peace? If they would not be exposed to weapons, they would never crave for it later in their lives either. These defense Droids were a bad idea. You know that the Yzakians have always opossed it."
Yzakian Representative Pax
~ Violence can only create even more violence, but peace starts in your own heart. ~
http://www.expansionfleet.com/images/Pax.jpg" border="0">

Aaron Cloud

*thinks to himself, thank god i'm not a vulcan*

"I believe it is the highest bidder that will receive the droid, correct, if i might be able to make a bid for the droid if the trial doesn't go well, but until then, you all will have to wait."

*looks disgusted at them*

Aaron Cloud
Lt. Commander
CMO - U.S.S. Normandy
http://siriuscolonyrpg.freeforums.org/portal.php" target="_blank">Sirisu V Colony RPG

Kiatya

With all due respect Mr Spock, "with great power comes great responsibility".

Your starfleet records show another android by the name of data achieved sentinet status, without such deffensive capabilities.

The ambassadors are right all of them. , While I could not condone a an override code I could condone removing his  defensive capatbilies.

To better our understanding of outside speciies, I think that perhaps hk47 is exposed to the records of this "data".  perhaps in time he could learn to be like him.  if I have read it correctly, Data had no special abilities and was welcomed among the crew.  eventually having captincy of hte ship for a short duration with captain picard.

If sanchez is in agreement I would keep them both as ambassadors each working on different tasks.  perhaps hk47 could train with the Security Officers, Security teams.

Just a suggestion, but as always, I make no decisions on my own without the majority vote of my trusted council.

Spock

*As spock and the others were walking threw the gardens Spock suddenly gets a feeling washing over him.......*

*spock sits down still trying to shake this feeling then suddenly he goes into a trance*

*Spock cant and doesnt understand whats going on but he sees different ppl.........diferent species......then he spots Sanchez.........or what looks to be of him.......as if he was in pain.........and yet someones holding a weapon at him...........*Spock then comes awake not knowing what just happened*

*spock turns to aron and HK47*

We need to get back to the ship.....immediatly.........Something very bad is going on.......I cant explain it......just a feeling........the ship is endanger.........

*then without further word he rushes to where tash is located*

tash we got a problem......I cant shake the feeling that the evolution is in very bad hands.......I was in a trance shall we say........and someone betrayed Sanchez......I dont know if its the truth or not but I need to find out ASAP.............Is there any possible way for us to get back to the evolution ?.........

I know it may sound perposterous........but I cant let go of this feeling im having............

would it be possible to send HK47 to see what is going on ?.............If this is really happening now.........and the Evolution is being taken over.............there is a possibility HK47 may need to use Extrenous force........Would you permit him to leave and track down the evolution..........?..........

I think the word for what im having is a Divination effect.......A psionic effect.............Im begging you to allow HK47 to leave and intercept the evolution before its too late........

Kiatya

Off: Sorry for posting with the character, but the story line must go on.  "The Show must go on"

*enters at precisely the right time, A queen is never late or never early but arrives at the exact right time *smiles slightly to tash*

Shall we begin?  *sits and waits for a copy of hte reports to be delivered*

Does anyone know how fares the revox and the starfleet evolution?  I have not heard much of them lately

Wabvleef

*He does not appear to be concerned about a distress call that is supposedly of Dralian origins.*

"My queen I wish to make it clear that I am a merchant first and formost, even though I serve in the capacity of a representative.  I mearly wish to purchase any parts that are permanently removed from the droid.  In particular I would like to get a new set of eyes,  it would be nice to see once again."

http://memory-alpha.org/en/images/thumb/6/6f/180px-Gar.jpg" border="0">

Dralian Representative Wabvleef "I am your friend now only be cause you have something I want."

Spock

Let the High Queen make her final decission.........she alredy knows what I think in this matter of his weapons......so let her have final say

Spock

*Spock, HK47, and Tash leave the round council chambers and heads to one of the repair depots...........*

*As HK47 is getting new subroutines added and majority of his weaponry stripped........and new batteries added.........Spock starts to download HK47s schematics so he can maintain HK47s systems later............Spock send a subspace communication to the Evolution*

*Subspace message.........Captian We are ready to return when you make your way back this way.........im pretty sure that its alright for HK47 to return to duty once his maintence is done...........Ill give you a report on HK47s status on my return...........

**Subspace message ends**

Spock

*spock is sorting threw papers and other things hes using as a defense of HK47..........then HK47 leans into spock and has a quiet conversation with him.........HK47 then stands up and resorts to passive scan mode.......*

*spock speaks up*

Is this all of the high council mr Tash........I dont mean to be rude.......but sooner the proceedings begin the sooner the council can attend more present needs ?