• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: The Observer

Started by , March 12, 2005, 01:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OOC: ok, if Brodie has not yet reported Mr. Titan will take the XO postion.

Indiana Jones

Well seeing how we have just entered warp drive it will be another half hour until we can enter Trans Warp, then it will only take about ten minutes after that.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Weasly Cook

Cook enters the bridge, seeing both Jones and Tom on the bridge he walks in between the two

Well you two welcome to the Excailibur, I'm the Cheif Science Officer.

turns to Jones

So Indie, still fasinated with ancient culture? if so i just finished this lovely Holo of Rome durring Ceasur's reign

Jones: Uh yes, i hope you studied alot of field notes, because i will be studying for any errors. also i got you this model of the Britannic, i know how crazy you are on that time period.

Cook and Jones fall into old time conversations about history and what time period was most influencal in earth's history

OOC: Cook and Jones where in the same history club in the acadamy for about a year

For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Mathew Moriarty

Welcome aboard Commander she is a nice ship and I am sure we will make a good team sir. She is strong and she is fast. I congratulate you on becoming her First Officer.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Charles Tucker

Tucker looks at the Captain

"I'm afraid i must cut my time with you short. I have been called to leave by Shuttle. I've got battles to fight wars to start.

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/tuckID.jpg" border="0">

Mathew Moriarty

Very good everyone, as soon as we have clearance to get going we will and there will be time to test all of those things.

Mr Cook how are the sensors at Transwarp.

Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

Okay crew lets get us over to Kennedy Station.

Helm take us away from Freedom andset course to Kennedy Maximum warp then Transwarp asap.

Former XO USS Discovery

Tom Titan

"Sur we have arrived at planet Dantor. We have commenced to supply transfer. We should be done within the next 15 minutes."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Mathew Moriarty

OOC: If you don't mind Commander Titan being XO Yes. Because Capatian Brodie hasn't.

IC: =/\= Captain Moriarty to Freedom Station Yes Sir they have Sir. We are all tucked in and ready to fly sir. I shall be ready and waiting for the General to board sir and then we're away. =/\=

Very good Mr Cook. That message sounded like we would need the greatest ergency in the flight so we will be going to transwarp.

(Edited by Mathew Moriarty at 1:23 pm on Mar. 11, 2005)

Former XO USS Discovery

Mathew Moriarty

=/\= Yes Admiral. Sir All we are waiting for is for the General to make his appearance sir and we will be quickly on our way to Kennedy

Congratulation Commander Titan she is a bit bigger than the Venture B. A bit stronger but oh some much faster.

Former XO USS Discovery

Weasly Cook

Science is still at 100% Tom.
lets just hope we have no excietment until we drop off those supplies.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

OOC: Theres the first snag, Mr. Titan, is there any other postion you would be interested in on the Excalibur? Unless Mr. Brodie doesn't report in there is an XO in line.

Tom Titan

Commander Titan reporting in sir.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Torean

Captain,
 It is time for my security rounds.   The board is green.  No contacts in our flight path friendly or otherwise.  I shall return shortly.  

=A=Commander Moriarty,report to DS20 please=A=