• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: The Observer

Started by , March 12, 2005, 01:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Mr.Torean, it was ment to be a joke.
Cook then turns to work at his control station looking over scans of the route they are planning on taking
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Mathew Moriarty

As I walk back onto the bridge. I say

"Commander Cook is the best person to answer that. He was in the construction team. All the rest of us need to know is that Tranwarp experiements that were sabotaged by Captain Scott of the Enterprise and the successor the A have now probably with Borg Tech been accomplised and we have the ability to break the Warp Ten barrier with Transwarp. Very useful tech really."

Engage Transwarp Drive as soon as it is able Mr Jones.

(Edited by Mathew Moriarty at 10:57 am on Mar. 26, 2005)

Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

After returning to the bridge I take some time to get to know they new crewmen....

Okay everyone the admiralty wants us to get everything preped and ready to go.

Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Charles Tucker

Tucker entered the bridge

"Lets get a move on shall we Lyonesse isn't getting any closer. I have important business to attend to."

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/tuckID.jpg" border="0">

Indiana Jones

=A= Already done sir, the generals shuttle is away and reengaging the trans warp drive, it will be one hour until we reach our destination =A=

OFF: Happy April Fools everyone

Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

James Madison

Madisons voice was heard over a comm channel

"DS 20 to Excalibur have all officers reported? If so i will send you your new mission information. Something has come up so the one you were originally going on is being held off for now. Expect General Tucker soon, your to take him to Lyonesse Base."

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Indiana Jones

Engaging impluse until at safety zone, then i will engage warp and finally into transwarp captain.
Mr Titan, Engiens are working fine and engieneering is at 100%
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Weasly Cook

Well Mr. Titan Trans warp for federation use is still kind of new. but it works by using the warp core to build a extra protictive warp bubble around the ship, thus a stronger more stable warp bubble, equals faster warp fields, in fact trans warp threshold has been declared at warp ten, a feat that was meet with a small disaster by Voyager if i recall correctly.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Indiana Jones

=A= Engianeering is already to go, i can give you what ever speed you want. including transwarp speed, Jones out =A=
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Mathew Moriarty

Welcome general yes Sir we Shall get under way immediately sir.

=/\= Yes Admiral as soon as we are able to sir. We have a different journey to take care of first sir. =/\=

=/\= Captain Moriarty to Freedom Station. We are all packed and ready to travel. As soon as we have your leave. =/\=

Former XO USS Discovery

Indiana Jones

Engaging Trans Warp drive now.

The ship sudders a little bit but smooths out after one shudder

A small imbalence in the injecters, already taken care of it from here. but i would like to take a personal look.

gets up a leaves the bridge heading towards engeeneering

Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Mathew Moriarty

Hearing the call to DS 20 fro the ready room I get up and go toward the transporter room. On my way I pass a very full Bridge.

Hello Crew. Ah some new ones too. Your all most very welcome. Commander Titan until Captain Brodie or I return You have the bridge.

Oh Mr Cook I think I would be interested to see you holodeck of Rome.

=/\= I am on my way Admiral. =/\=

IN THE TRANSPORTER ROOM

Engage a few seconds later I was on the station.

(Edited by Mathew Moriarty at 2:34 pm on Mar. 3, 2005)

Former XO USS Discovery

Torean

I apologize Mr. Cook I had no intention to offend you.    Turns to his station to scan the surrrounding area.

Mathew Moriarty

Commander Titan you have the bridge, Steady as she goes gentlemen.
Former XO USS Discovery

Tom Titan

Reporting in.

*Sees Jones on the Bridge*

"Oh hello Lieutenant. Have you seen any of the bridge staff?"

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588