• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Admiral Chris Newberry Office

Started by Chris Newberry, May 05, 2005, 02:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

well Sirs in storge locker 15 on the Reliance we have 10 personal cloaks that the Marines on the Uss Unity did'nt take we could send in a team of 10 to disable the stations primary systems and also we must leave the crew of the reliance on need to know so when Admiral Yates finds out the the Reliance show up at the station only us three could get into any problems and also if i could get a personal order from you Sir *turns to Lt.General newberry* I could go to Commander Riker and gain access to my Brothers  Weaponds locker in that Locker he has 200 hybred phaser rifles if we get those we will gain a advantage over the Romluans.And there has been some Reports that Commander Riker has access to a top Secert Intel Suttle Craft is there any truth to this if so maby we could get it released to us for this Mission.
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Chris Newberry

Walks into his office and starts packing the rest of his stuff after grabing a holo chip and placing in a hidden pocket.

"This process of moving is good to take a long time," Chris tought to himself.

"Computer, transport all items except for biological signtures to my quarters on the Reliance," Chris said.

"Alpha two authorization require," replied the computer.

"Newberryalpha229becker991", answered Chris.

Authorization code active, Transporting in progress.

All of a shudden bluish lights appear and disappear all around the office.

Andrew Yates

*Enters the office*
"Why areonly going to occupying this station temporarly. As soon as ours is constructed we will be on that one. As for what you and your crew can do the station has been empty for quit some time and it needs a little TLC. I will give you a list of what need to be done and from there you will know what to do."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Chris Newberry

Salutes back and I says at else Major.

I understand you brother is on the New York B when it got destroyed. I also known that you want to track him down. What kind of help do you need from this station besides the Reliance?

Patrick Brown

Thank you Sir, I understand the Co of the Reliance was called to Commander Rikers office 1 hour ago and I saw Captain Bode and Major General Warnner  walk in as well I will be on the station if you need me.
*Major Brown salutes and leaves*

Chris Newberry

Hum..... Disobeying orders Colonel Powell, I see. Well sit down we got some planning to do now.

Chris Newberry

Colonel Powell is the one who should present it since he is the one who brought it up.

Chris Newberry

Major Brown, you are right about the shuttle and it is docked with the Unity. I will get the sensor cloak and give you clearance to leave the station but your idea is good.

For the matter of Commander Riker, I don't want you to get the locker code. I already have it.

Hands Major Brown a PADD with the information on it.

Then a buzz comes through on a narrow band receiver.

Hold on one minute Colonel, Major. I tap the button and ask the computer to bring the transmission onto the hologram platform behind me and turned.

A old looking and not familiar alien to both Colonel Powell and Major Brown appears. It had pointed ears like a vulcan but even shorter, and a partial cloak around his self hiding the rest of his features.

Sub Commander Tr' Can, how may I help you.

General Newberry, we have received your message concerning the Unity and are holding at 100 meters from the Romulan station cloaked. They haven't spotted us at all but we will wait until they arrive. I am sending you some tactical information on a lower band sub space transmission, the alien said.

Thank You, I will look over it and get back to you in 4 hours after the battle on a different band frequiency, Chris replied.

Understood General. United out.

The transmission ended.

Chris turned back to the two officers before looking at the new data and copying a back up to a different PADD and handing it to Colonel Powell.

Colonel, look over this data and find your weaknesses. I will not be coming with the Reliance because it would look more suspecius to Admiral Yates.

Patrick Brown

ooc: If you would read my post it say i found it by mistake and it was hidden in a back part of the computer system, Court  marshalled do you mean me?

Simon Rajnus

In other words we are a maid service ?..............
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Patrick Brown

*Major Brown Sit Down*
Yes sir,what is your plan?

Patrick Brown

Sir it will take 1 hour to recall all ships crew and get the Reliance ready and out to Space also the Reliances Trasporters are off-line so we will need to use the Sations Cargo Trasporters when we do that it will be loged in the station Computer in order to get it off someone needs to go to Ops and input and wipe the log I have found an override access code it is"45745Intel8713" this is a a code which override all the stations systems it was used when the station was begin repaired by the crew of the Uss Newyork-B the Reason this was created it say in the file it was needed to get the computer system on-line this access code is set to be wiped off the stations computer Next week I found this access code by mistake three weeks ago I checked the crew duty roster at 0300 only one person will be in ops a Crewman Tate  he is the only on one duty from 0300-0330  so if we go into Ops then we will be able to wipe the log of our Transport I will Head over to the storge Locker and get those Phaser Rifle sent and I will Get the crew  Back on onto the Ship *Major Brown Stands up Salutes the Lt.General and turns and walk out of the office heading for station Engineing*