• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Commander Wil Riker Office-Co of SS Kennady

Started by Wil Riker, May 05, 2005, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Walks in as i heard something about the marines devived and any question.

One, Commander. I got a ship already trailing the warbird that took the crew. They are cloaked and we only seen them once at the battle when they help out. The USS United is the one.

Wil Riker

Thank you Sir *turns to the other officer* Guess with Admiral Yates Orders the Mission is over before it began and Rember this meeting did'nt happand tell no one anything of what happand here the matter is now closed Thank you. Commander Riker Stands up leaves and heads for Admiral Yates Office
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Clyde Eastwood

Sir i was just saying if you marines need a hand in anything as in some kinda support in the field send a space message to me and let me know and ill be there as quick as you can say NOW MARINE
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Jeroen Bode

=/\=
TO: Commander Wil Riker
Subject: RE:Stuttle Lexor

Ofcourse Commander, you can send one of your crewmen down here to pick her up.

Signed,
Captain Jeroen Bode
Commanding officer
USS Unity
=/\=
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

Commander Riker enterd his Access Code for His New Office walks over to his Desk.
Computer Lights.
Commander Riker then Sits at his Desk and starts to Read some reports after this Commander Riker Exits his Office and heads to Ops

Wil Riker

I was unware that the Uss United was following the Warbird.Sir have they located were they have took the crew of the Uss Newyork?,*Turns to all the officers* Now given that information we must make a plan of action any Ideas?. Now  Remmber we must make a plan that work and criples the station  were they are held

Chris Newberry

Well, now I have to go. Business and a lot of paper work to file now, I said getting up and leaving to head to his office.

Wil Riker

The Uss Reliance will be a good ship for cadet training at Kenndey base.We will need a starfleet Officers in command postions on the Reliance and the Cadets that serve in this Program will be the Best of the Best of the Cadets this will be Like Red Squad *turns to Fleet Captian Archer*
Fleet Captian do you have any objection if I be one of the officers handleing the trianing of cadets at Kenndey
*turns to Admiral Yates*
Sir,do we have any  officers in Alpha that could be asked to trian these Cadets

Eugene Archer

I suggest we head back to Avalon Station. Let's see what has happened there while we are absent. I'll contact Commander Riker some time next week about when to continue the talks.

*leaves Riker's Officer closely followed by Captain Eastwood and heads to the shuttlebay*
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

Commander Riker enters his officer with his bag.
He pack up all his Pictures.
Computer Comfirm Riker,Wil Commander FSSAlphar4
COmputer:Confirmed
COmputer delete all records on computer termal belta34tago1alpha1
Computer:Files Deleted
COmputer remove all secuitey clearense for Commander Wil Riker
COmputer:Commander Wil Riker is no LOnger authorized

==^==
Riker To Suttle Lexor Energize==^==

Wil Riker

The door opens and Commander Riker walks turns on the light and sits at his desk and actvates his computer and checks on how the repairs on the Uss Unity and the Uss Relieance are coming.

Chris Newberry

=/-\= Commander Riker, I will be a little late. I am still in a meeting with an officer and it will take about 20 - 30 minutes before I done. Newberry out.=/-\=

Wil Riker

That Sounds good sor the Marines any help you need from Kennedy I will offer our services to you.And I do hope that the FSS get a move one snice we are stuck here.

Eugene Archer

=^=Incoming subspace transmission for Commander Riker=^=

Commander, I received your subspace message about the possible internship of some of my cadets onboard Kennedy Base. It's a very interesting idea and I think my cadets won't have a problem with it. I also think it's a good opportunity for them to see what it's like to serve on a starship/space station as an officer. I think it's especially good for the cadets who are about to finish their education. I therefore would like to know from you in which departments you need people. I can then see if I have any cadets who have the adequate subjects and who I think are going to be great at their future jobs. I will be awaiting your answer and what you think about it.

Archer out.

=^=End Subspace transmission=^=
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Clyde Eastwood

*walks in close behind Archer and takes a seat listening to his speak*.....
Sir, I think as a safe barrier a teacher should accompany each cadet and stay with them a full week, overseeing there progress, then head back to the academy with a full report on how the cadet is doing...
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion