• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Commander Wil Riker Office-Co of SS Kennady

Started by Wil Riker, May 05, 2005, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Yates

"Captain Eastwood, I have not yet approved of such a program to take place on my station. We are constantly receaving incoming wounded and damaged ships and it gets hectic around here and I do not want to risk the lives of un-experianced cadets."
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

Andrew Yates

"I apologize if I seemed so aggressive. It was not my intentions. I have been worked for the past month with situation with the Romulan Coalition. Captain Eastwood, receantly the marine officers that were active here have left for starpheoinx for a full and perminate transfer so I am in need of new officers for that branch. Captain Archer, I wouldl ike to be involved in this program of your if you do not mind. I have a ship, the Uss Reliance, that can be used for the training of the cadets. Currently she is undergoing repairs so if you would like you can use that oppertunity to teach your students that are the engineering classes."
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Chris Newberry

Walks in a few minutes after the hour and heads over to sit down in the chair in front of Commander Rikers desk.

Chris Newberry

Leaves the office after thanking Commander Riker for the information and after he receives his sub space message.

Wil Riker

==^== Ops to Commander Riker==^==
Taps on the computer panel on his desk.
==^== Riker here,go ahead==^==
==^== Sir,The Uss Unity just hailed they are on route and they are in need of medical assistance==^==
==^== Bridge Kenndey to Yellow alert for sickybay only and I am on my way to ops==^==
==^==aye sir==^==
*turns to admiral yates*
If you exuse me Sir we have a situation that requires my attantion
*turns to the Fleet Captian Archer*
Fleet Captian duty calls so I will have to take my leave of you.Also if you would like to get together for more planing please do contact me
Commander Riker stands up exits his office and head for Ops.
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Jeroen Bode

http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

*Turns to the Officers assambled*
This Brefing is for the Marines but I asked you here Captian Bode Becuse we will need use of your ship. First thing *turns to Major General Warnner* I need six of the Best Marines you have *walks over to the computer panel on the wall* This is the station which intel says is like the place were they are holding our officers the 200 Marines will be devived in two groups 100 Marines for the Uss Unity and 100 Marines for the Uss Reliance Major General Warnner will Command one group and Lt.General Newberry the other. Vice Admiral Higgins will command the task force from the Uss Unity so Lt.Gen Newberrys Marines will go on the Uss Unity and Major General Warnners on the Uss Reliance *turn oof computer screen and walks back over to his desk* any concerns?

Chris Newberry

I know and that was planned by me. It was to meet up with the rest of the support group of Gamma but didn't make it.

I also have good an bad news in two different section.

Good news is that we got the ships to get the crews back. Bad news there is that we still have damaged ships and no supply of any type of torpedoes. Admiral Yates has made a decision not to go and get the crew yet.

(Look at last post in station ops.)

For the second good news is that the marines may not be staying on the station much longer. Bad news there is to happens is that we will not be apart of Intell except the group I creating for Intell and special ops missions.

Wil Riker

Commander Riker walks into the Office and Sit in front of his Computer screen

Computer access Secuitry Mode Starfleet Intel Level
Computer:Intel Access Code Please
Riker,Wil,Commander Intel  Lead Officer Project Lexor
Computer:Access Granted
Computer connect to Starfleet Intel Database
Computer:Accessing
Computer check all records for reports on Romluan Activity around Intel sensour posts
Computer:Checking......
Computer:None Found
mmmmm intresting
Computer:Unable to comply please restate question
Computer Connect to Inel Comm Array
and Contact Intel Contact Alpha 12Belta2
*Beep*
*A Starfleet Captian Appers on the Screen*
Well what information do you havwe on the Romluans and the Uss Reliance
Contact:Well Well Wil there at Kenndey you do'nt stay in the dark do you.The Uss Reliance and one of two ship prestlay attack the Romluan Station with the crew of the Uss Newyork-B on it.The Romluan seem to have access to Starfleet fleet movements there were able to know that the Uss Unity was  en Route.
Thank you untel the Next time we Meet
Computer shut down Intel Comm Array
Computer Download all Classifed records on Major Patrick Brown from the MACO Database
Computer Download all sensour Records from sensour Post 104.25
Computer:Downloading
Computer Download all files Pretaining to the Lexor Phaser Rifle Project
Computer Log out of Starfleet Intel Mode
Computer:Confirmed
COmputer download file AlphaBrovodelta76 to this Padd
COmputer:downloading
Computer stand by mode
Computer:Actvateing Stand by mode
Commander Riker reads the Padd after he reads it he places it on his desk and walks out before he walks out he stops
COmputer only allow access to this office to Commander Wil Riker  and Admiral Yates and Lt.General Newberry
COmputer:Confirmed
*COmmander Riker walk out of his office and heads for his quaters*

Andrew Yates

OCC: Riker please select the Red Commander rank Avatar please, thank you.
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer

Clyde Eastwood

All Due Respect Admiral, but my comment was a recommendation if such program was approved, and if at any stage your station needs an extra hand with the marines let me know....
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Eugene Archer

That sounds like a good idea, I'll take that into consideration.

Of course I don't have a problem with the fact you want to be involved with this matter. Did you have any further plans or ideas?
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Archer.jpg" border="0">

Clyde Eastwood

*watches Riker walk out of the office*
Well Captain i guess talks are off till he comes back.

*Leans back in his chair and goes to sleep*
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion

Wil Riker

Commander Riker enters the office and sit in front of his computer screen
Computer download all files pretaining to the Romluan Colition
Computer:Access Code Please
RikerBelta24
Computer:Access Granted
Computer Download the quantity of our supplys
Computrer:Confirmed
Commander Riker start reading the information until Lt.Gen Newberry enters