• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: The Unknwon Nebula

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, March 03, 2004, 09:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Harrison

=^= ENS. Miller Report to the Bridge to relieve me on my

Station. =^=

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

OOC: I realized that and sent Wepps to the flyer with you, I will try to find a hole in the plot somewhere to beam someone else from the endurance to the flyer.
Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

(sorry for takeing longer then i should but im back now)

Kos'ur walks on to the bridge looks at commander oneal
"report commander"

Cliff Williams

"Unsure sir, there appears to be a dampening field inside the nebula. I believe it is being transmited by one of the Kazon ships. Reccomend we use caution and assume there are more ships in the area."
Ensign Cliff Williams
Ops Chief
USS Odessy

Doug Oneal

"Ensign Miller lock phasers and destroy the beacon."

*Ensign Miller destroys the beacon *

Captain Doug O'Neal

Irene Jamsen

aye aye Commander I can do that
Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Sirius Kos'ur

"yes divert power and envasie moveners. and tactacil fir back take out the weapons"

Doug Oneal

"Understood Jamsen as soon as the flyer gets the generator down we will activate the beam"
Captain Doug O'Neal

shawn

"engaing sir, but i cant bring us any closer than this because of risk of a hull breech from kason tropedoes"
shawn he

Doug Oneal

*The Endurance is hailed by Lt.Harrison aboard the Station. Captain, we have the emitter down and will be leaving shortly.As the emitter falls the station's shields fall and we see a wormhole behind the station*

"That wormhole must be how they are entering our space. Jamsen power up the deflector dish ,as soon as the flyer goes to warp and is out of range target the ships and use the beam to push them into the wormhole. D'Armien do you have any theories on how to collapse the wormhole?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Bruce D'Armien

The torpedo is prepared sir....firing and detonation controls are being transferred to the conn....done.....ready when you are, sir.
Lt. Bruce D' Armien
Chief Science Officer
USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

The captain waits for the crew to come back on board

Betty Harrison

* Betty was crying openly.*

=^= ENS. MILLER WHERE ARE YOU AT!!!!!!!!=^=

" Computer Place ENS. Miller on report failure to obey an

Order of a Superior Officer."

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Lacy Frucal

(((OFF: Both Burns and Frucal are my characters. If only 3 of us are going, i'll probaly spend a lot of time talking to myself. Can frucal and someone aboard the ship switch places so im not talking to myself through the mission)))
Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

"Captain We are less than an hour away from the base. However there appears to be at least one more kazon vessels near the edge of the nebula where the Endurance engaged them last week. We are running at yellow alert and are awaiting a signal from the Eplison Flyer that they are in range and ready to commence the operation."
Captain Doug O'Neal