• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Where back open

Started by Zukovsky Ourumov, August 30, 2002, 06:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zukovsky Ourumov

Valory you may select the officers and crew you want to see for diner!
I will make a menu for them they will never forget.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Jing da Goar

Valory

She looked up at him.  "Umm.....ummmm, I think so."
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Leonid Pushkin

Leonid Pushkin walked in the private room.
Valory how do you feel you can trust my!
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Pelgar

Are you throwing out a costumer? You surprise me Zuk. I a glass of prune juice. Well, just donĀ“t stand there! Away and get it!

*Turns to Strider*

As I said, 3.500 bars.

Strider

I could 1.) "Unlock" your mind so that you could remember the people and events painlessly. 2.) I could use a Vulcan healing meld to help speed your recovery.
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Strider

*The level starts fluctuating between 60% and 70%.*
See each crisis as an opportunity. Never believe you have learned all you need to know. And whenever possible, find a way to turn an adversary into an ally. - Admiral/Ambassador Spock
-----Ambassador Strider; Retired Starfleet Admiral-----
I.D.I.C. - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Zukovsky Ourumov

To do what kill him?
He pushed a button and a forcefield came up.
i dont want to see you dead tell my what your going to do.
ZUKOVSKY:Why am I suddenly worried I'm not carrying enough insurance? (james bond The World Is Not Enough)

Valory

She looked into his eyes, tears began to form, she treid to fight them back.  "But everyone I have loved, I have lost."
Valory Cissneros
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/amgmusic/artists/pic200/drp500/p568/p56832ljgfd.jpg" border="0">

Valory

Khan can run the place cant he?'  Her fingers ran along his cheekbone.
Valory Cissneros

Zukovsky Ourumov

Nice private beach.
No body around for miles.
Only us and a good beach and some good music to make more style as the British would say.

Zukovsky Ourumov

Leonid Pushkin

Dear khan.
This shop is part of knight enterprises as you know.
we would like this this restaurant to keep being a part of our operations.
Zukovsky: Can't you just say "hello" like a normal person?

Johnathan Aymer

Johnathan looks down at his plate.

"Looks good," he said "thank you."

Johnathan picked up his fork and starts to eat.

Khan

Khan grinned at her.

(OFF:  All I know is that it is a very bitter beer.)