• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Romulan Base

Started by Trell, November 11, 2003, 04:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galon

Romulan soldiers commence a counter attack and try to take over the bridge but when they arrive they are bombarded with phaser fire wipping out half of the unsuspecting assualt team.

=/\= Commander Galon to Colonel S Tev=/\=

"I need your assistence asap. Ready a large attack team and met me on deck two, the bridge turbo lift. There are several Starfleet Marines preventing us to recapture the Bridge."

Galons men then begin to bombarde the mraines with gernades*

Trall

Sir please get down here asap. You have been out for 3 days, you may have a concussion.
Major Trall,
Science Department Head,
Station Avalon

Qrell

"You are welcome Trell, when are we going after the rebels?"
Qrell
General:< The Order of the Shadow>
Serve And Defend

Walter Collians

Walter moved the sling of his med kit.

"Ready when you are Major."

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Collians.gif" border="0">
Door chime, "Come. FLOWERS! Is their a John, Luck, Pickard here?" -- Jean Luc Picard and Q

Jorgen Salen

=^= Blackfire to away team =^=

This is acting captain Jorgen Salen.  Please report mission status and crew roster at this time.

=^= End transmission =^=

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-JorgenSalen1.gif" border="0">

Regimal Allurian

(OFF: Scarab, Adjudicator, Guardian, Terix, etc.)

"Aha, Galon! It's good to see you again! I was afraid you were dead after our defeat at Deep Space 12. But I will yet see Karelia dead at my feet!"

(OFF: In case you aren't familiar with the Romulan Coalition, read the article in the "New Species Database" on this board.)

Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Tgol

*Enters the room after leaving for his office for a moment*

"Sir, news from the Empire. A Fleet pf ships has abandoned the empire and have gone renegade. They are acting on there own intentions and are planning on making there own empire. They have been pillaging Star Fleet Freighters and have attaned some vital Intel. Perhaps we can recruit them to our cuase? i have there last known siting. Also Our intel informs us they are operating on a base on an un-identified planet*Walks to a screen and pops up map* In this sector. If we can recruit them this would increase our chances of succesfully defeating our foes."

Servik

"Is this verified? Although i know little of this Nova Division i know they hold the most powerful starship capable of warp flight. Even undermanned something so large would take a small fleet to take. Starfleet is reliable to get aid fast. If we strike and word get out.....we will have lost everything"

Patrick Brown

==^== Delta to alpha  we are under fire in cell block area we are in need of renforcements I will hail Unity==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Gri tall

Sir, What exactly is on Level 42?
Only you and Admiral Tamok we allowed on that deck.
<)) Commander Gri tall
XO IRV Devoras
"We are back"

Lewis Drake

*Out of nowhere a signal comes in*

=A= Khazara station come in please, can you read this, please resond =A=

http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/IDDrake.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Donaldson

"What if we run into a unwilling Romulan in the dept or near the console?"

Patrick looked at Ken, then at Lewis.

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Patrick.gif" border="0">

Qrell

That understandable
Qrell
General:< The Order of the Shadow>
Serve And Defend

Vorak

OFF: And here I thought that this could be solved peacefully. But I was informed that Trell was claiming the station for himself?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Tgol

"Sir, when will we be planing another assualt on Starfleet?"