• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Romulan Base

Started by Trell, November 11, 2003, 04:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qrell

Morning Admiral,

I am here, to help and will give my all to

Bring Intrest to our Section. Please forgive me for my

actions Admiral.

Qrell
General:< The Order of the Shadow>
Serve And Defend

Galon

"I beleave DS20 would be the best target for an assualt. They are manly running on skeleton crews and we can storm ther sation and board there ships with ease. And when we do have there ships and Station we have the perfact place to coordinate future attacks. The are the Expansion Fleet Primary Engineering Division it has all the neccesary tools and equipment to repair ships.

Galon

*Looks to the other officers*

"Actually sir those ships, and there captains, are loyal to me they were my insiders that assisted me with the Klingon renegade force that attacked DS20, as well as the Ferrangi tha attacked. It was under my command to have them regroup with us to aid us in defeating starfleet. With the addition of that force w have enough strenght to defeat them. When I was in starfleet as a Major, I had access to topsecret documents. I have all the specs for all of Nova Divisions ships and there station. Alls we need is a plan then we can take them and there station will be ours. Starfleets time and influence in the Delta Quadrent will be coming to an end soon."

*I take a seat and await a response*

Regimal Allurian

"Well, once we've grafted the rouge fleet into our own, we can begin an assault on Deep Space 20."
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Patrick Brown

==^== Uss Reliance to Alpha team Please Resond I repete Uss Reliance to Powell==^==
*This is heard on Colonel Powels Communactor*
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC