• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Blocks

Started by Tgol, May 03, 2005, 04:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Rajnus

Heres an idea.........You go boil your head in steaming hot water maybe the steam will make you look better you lump of dung!

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Tgol

"Sir, why can't we just jettison them into space?"

*Tgol maxes the power output and all the crewmen are knocked unconciouss for severl hours.*

Chris Newberry

OCC: That would be a funny storyline too. Will re edit my character post above later today. I am working on something at the moment but you do have an emeny ship claoked and sitting right outside of your station anyways.

Patrick Brown

Brown Move forward with his Team  contining to fire
The Romluam Postion is beging to weeken
==^== Brown to Richerd  get target all your fire at the left flank==^==
"DELTA TEAM FIRE ON THE LEFT FLANK"
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Simon Rajnus

*simon covers his head as the doors blast away and theres a Recognizable marine there......*

I take it your Richard Browns Brother ?.........Well good to see you are here

*then the romulans start to fire on the rescue team and several marines go down.......*

*Simon rushes over and grabs a spare hand phaser from one of the marine's Belts.......and starts to fire killing atleast 4 romulans....*

DIE!!!!! *then simon stands up a lil and fires a rapid successions and killed another 4 then ducks down behind cover with Richards Brother*

*then Simon is beamed away along with the rest of his crew*

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">