• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Blocks

Started by Tgol, May 03, 2005, 04:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regimal Allurian

"Then they will simply suffer more for their brothers' offense. Watch these prisoners, I have other things to attend to."
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

William Richerd

=A= Aye Sir =A=

BETA TEAM FIRE ON THE LEFT FLANK

Soon the left flank is on the point of breaking, a few more seconds and it will break
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Xander

OFF: And me, i was in the station, in the various 'unused' corridors...at least thats the last that i remember...
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

William Richerd

Richerd sees the grenades comming and order them to fall back

FALL BACK FOR A CLEAR BEAM OUT NOW!!!

Richerd is hit in the right shoulder by a disrupter and then some scrapanal, grunting he throws three grenades with his left hand as well as the last 20 of his men before they fall back to the beam out point and disappear in a blue light
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

*still bleeding from the attack on the outpost and the destruction of the newyork Simon tries to stops the bleeding bye ripping off a piece of his uniform and holds it to his wounds.......*
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Regimal Allurian

Allurian slams his fist to the panel next to the forcefield, which drops. Allurian points his disruptor at a young ensign and fires. The man is vaporized.

"Look, I'm not the kind of guy you want to piss off!" Regimal yells furiously. "Give me the specs on DS20 or I'll go down the line, one by one!"

He points the weapon at a horrified crewmate, who sits next to the spot where the ensign once was.
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Simon Rajnus

*looks quizzacally at Xander then at Brown.......Simon's eyes get back and start to check his wounds*....

*whispers to Richard*

When we get out of this.........Make sure you watch him....I think hes going to enjoy being captured way to much........

*then turns to Xander*

When we get out of this.......I want you to spend as much time as your duties allow and find a way to have weapons on us without scanners knowing......We may need that advantage......
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Xander

OFF: BTW,Whats your AIM? do you have icq?
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Galon

"Colonel, get the telepaths to varify what this man is about to tell you. Guards put Brown and that Ensign back in their cells. Mr. Rajnus come with me. S'Tev, we will be in Interigation Room Seven."

*Two Guards grab Rajnus and take him to interigation room seven*

Patrick Brown

*ALARMS STAR GOING OFF IN THE SATAION*
*CELL BLOCK DOOR BLOW OPEN*
*41 Marines storm in and point Rifles to the prision guards*
IAM Lt.Colonel Patrick Brown of the Uss Reliance you are to stand down or face my anger
*turns to two men*
Go Find the Uss Newyorks Captian
MEn: Yes Sir
*points Rifle at Castor*
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

William Richerd

Richerd ducks as fire shoots over his head hitting a marine in the leg

"PULL UP SHIELDS AND RETURN FIRE, MAKE THEM PAY FOR THE NEW YORK" Richerd yells sending off his own blast killing three Romulans who where too slow bringing up their personal shilds

"SHOW NO MERCY MEN, GIVE THEM THERE OWN MEDICIAN."

Patrick Brown

ooc: The Reliances teams and the Newyorks crew were beamed to the Reliance all you have is Alpha team on the sation
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Xander

*Helps The captain with his wounds and helps others with theirs*
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Richard Brown

oh right we have lollypops and bom boms and tea and Romluan Ale  as he say this he turn back toward the Captian and smiles
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Xander

OFF: Me? No...*evil grin* LOL BTW, in reference to the earlier incident...ya gotta add a little humor to it...damn romulans...too serious...

ON:
*whispers quietly to simon*

"Not a problem sir..." *shakes his head* "I should've gone into security."

*looks around and see's the guards staring at him,fingering their weapons*

*nods towards them and talks to simon and brown*

"Looks like they're a little trigger happy."

*starts into another trance and plays around with levitating small objects...*
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B