• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Cell Blocks

Started by Tgol, May 03, 2005, 04:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher Yates

"Ensign Christopher Yates, Sir."

S Tev

Looks back over at Captain Rajnus, all information pretaining to DS20 and there fleet or I will go and fetch both telepaths to make sure your telling the truth, I said in an evil cold voice which sent slivers down his back.

OCC: Hahahhahahaha, I love having telepaths on station to torment you even more.:D
Colonel S Tev
Sub Director of the Order of the Shadows

Chris Newberry

OCC: United is an NPC ship in there support group. The main warship. If you want it to disappear it can since I am one of the 2 CO there. Here is my complete list of characters here so far.

Chris Blaisdell
Chris Newberry
Alex Newberry
John Kerry
John Norton
S Tev
and many more.

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown is returning fire
==^== This is Lt.Colonel Brown to all teams get back to the Reliance==^==
Lt.Colonel Brown  and Delta falls back and is Beamed off the Sation
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Regimal Allurian

(OFF: Good thinking... http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>)

Allurian taps the intercom.

"Attention, all Starfleet personnel. You have mounted an attack on my station and failed. We know you have a ship inbound. They will be destroyed moments after they arrive. In case you care to watch, a news-screen will be provided."
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Regimal Allurian

Admiral Allurian enters the detention area and faces the Starfleet officers in their holding cells.

"Who here is the captain of this sorry lot?" he asks with an iron-cold tone.
Admiral Regimal Allurian
High Commander, Romulan Coalition

"All will bow before my power or be crushed by the might of my wrath."

Xander

*He shakes his head and then walks over to the rumulan commander and starts taking out his weapons, five Ngyua's,  4  short blades, three phasers, a Kama, and two daggers, and hands them to him*

"Bet that put a downer on your weapon checking skills."
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B

Richard Brown

Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Richard Brown

YOU SCUM THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE AT DS20 LOLLYPOPS AND SUGERPLUMS AND LOTS OF CANDY
*glares at the guard*
it is better way to die with out you knowing anything about our station   so start killing

Richard Brown

OH Romluan OH Romluan I do enjoy our talk  now lets talk about how stupit you ues lets talk about that today you see you are soooooooo stupit you cou'lt even passs grade 1 in the year 1900 you are sooooooooooooooooo stupit that you do'nt how the difference between hot and cold now i bet your greeen Valcan blood is starting to boil now lets see if we ca'nt do more  you that we humans have a sence of Humor well now i look at you and see the most puni small spices that ever walked you are sp degraded the Borg could win a contest for a smart race now you on the other hand would lose becuse you are HALF BREEDS *STARTS GIGGING* HA HA HA YOU TURD

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Good point........How would they know if what we say is true or not.......For all they know we are telling you the truth............So I think you guys need to start playing your parts.........Seeing as how you have NO! idea if we are telling you the truth or we are lying you have no way to tell.....

But yes I agree we need to play our parts and I think all the fun and games need to cool down.........And lets start playing this seriously........one of our crewmen had just died so Lets go back a few minutes and start again from when the blood was trickling down our faces.........

Also Brown........PUNCTUATE!!!!!!!!!!.........I cant make heads or tails of what your trying to communicate......There are no periods......no nothing.....I cant understand a bleedying word your saying most of the time!.......:)

IC**You bastards!........he was a innocent man.........You will pay dearly for this!........Mark my words..........youll PAY FOR THIS!.........

OOC2**Now how was that for being serious http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd laughs at the comment

"I sure do, it has a certain tast that is in no other food, I guess because it's because i'm eating food that has sutained our Federation for years before i was born."

As soon as he sees that they are safe, he sets up the inhibaters so that no one other then the relience could get a lock on them.

=A= Relinace, we got the New York crew, beam them to the ship and treat the wounded i am staying put to help out with any more fighting that might spring up over here. =A=
The crew of the New York B is enveloped in the blue light of a transpoter and are off the station.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown  turns and wispers to the Fleet Captian "Sir do you whant us to hide you for a little while"
Lt.Brown then wipes the blood off his face  and  turns to look at the crew of the newyork

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown Stands up and takes two Combat Knifes out of his boots and walks over to the new Romluan officer here are your new Weaponds Hope you like them  then Lt.Brown Thrown them to the ground  (The Knifes had black handles and were Klingon  design and had  in Klingon Lt.Browns Name on them)   on the way pass the Captain he wispers we need to get to a comm array

Xander

*grins*

"Aye sir, as for the weapons...i'm always prepaired."

*leans to the captain and whispers*

"Thankfully they didn't get all of them."

*stands straight and walks around the cell,looking, studying*
Xander
Chief Engineer
U.S.S. New York B