• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, May 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

yes Sir.*turns to Mr.Richerd* Captian put all strike teams on stand by *turns to COL.Powel*
Sir we are ready and in 12.6 hours we will be at the station
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

William Richerd

Already on it.

=A= Romulan Station Stand down, or we will be forced to take them down totally and beam our men back, we will not tolarate this. =A=

=A= Colonel Powell please come in, please respond =A=
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Patrick Brown

I will give you temperary access to the Tatical Sation

Computer Confirm Secuitey Access
Brown,Patrick Lt.Colonel First Officer
Computer:Confirmed access Granted
Computer give temperary secuity Access
Computer:PLease give Officer Name
Brown,Richard Lieutenant Tatical Officer
COmputer:Confirmed Name entered as a Tatical Officer
COmputer this temperary Secuity Access is only vaid until sensour detect that the Uss Reliance has entered Warp.
Computer:COnfirmed
Computer Logout my Secuity Access
    Computer:Loging out
*turns to Lt.Brown*
Richard, you got access to the Tatical station
*Lt.Brown Nods and go over and access the Tatical sation*

Mike Powell

OCC: I am just checking in and letting you know that I am still alive and I will be back but not any time soon. Oh and thx for all the remorse you weinnies lol
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

*INcoming Transmission*
==^== Lt.COlonel Brown to Reliance on my Commmand stand by to beam the Dantor Marines up also Captian Richerd you are ordered to Beam down to Dantor with  Bravo Delta Omega and Tango strike teams and take Command Down here Brown out.==^==

William Richerd

Captain Richerd is at his station relaxed for the time being, that is until they launch back into space
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

After Major General Wanner Leaves the Reliance Major Brown turns and sits in his Command Chair  turns to the Tatical Sation Mr Richerd you did a good job in prepareing the Reliance for the incoming Marines even though they were send to the Unity I whant you to go and give me a report of how Many crew are still on the Reliance.Then Major Brown types a Message in the Command chair and sends it to Lt.General Newberry
OOC:I whant to know how many men We are working with on borad the Reliance

Patrick Brown

Take the Ops Station Captian

Patrick Brown

Sir the Newyork is Abandoning ship and all ecacpe pods are leaving  the ship no wait Sir a Romluan Warship has taken the pods we could follow them I have them heading deep into Romluan space

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown was standing at the Tatical Station  checking his sensours and was trying to find any weekness in the Station weapon systems.
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Simon Rajnus

*simon looking not to worse for wear.........heads for the Reliances's bridge*

Nice save on your brothers part Richard...........Good going Patrick........Now Can we return to SS Kennedy now ?
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

William Richerd

Richerd sits straight up and looks to the camanding officers

Sir we have just recieved a distress call, regulation state that we are to respond if we are the closest vessel, orders sir?

Justin Conwell

Captain Hoshie, Sub Commander Ta'Kol, keep the reliance from being destroyed at all cost.

We will be heading toward the rest of the fleet and helping them out.

hen senors picked up a very large ship which my computer recongized really fast of what class it is.
Ambassadore "Captain" Justin Conwell
Ambassadore, Discovery A Commanding Officer
Task Force Gamma
Defensive Engineering/R&D Division
Expansion Fleet

Chris Newberry

A blue light interrupts the dark bridge and an old General was standing there after it was gone.

"Computer, open a sub space channel to Fleet Admiral Christopher Blaisdell, KSB Denvor, Alpha Quadrant. Ultra Violet Command only," said the General.

"Authorization required," answered the cold voice of the computer.

'Newberrymarineintellalphatwouv117Barker," replied General Newberry.

"Code Authorized. Opening Sub Space channel to Alpha Quadrant."

Lieutenant General Chris Newberry walk a few paces and stood in the middle of the main bridge of the Reliance beofre speaking.

"Lieutenant General Newberry, of Star Pheonix Division, Marine Commander to Office of Fleet Admiral Christopher Blaisdell, Task Force Gamma Commanding Officer.

Sir, I have a request to see if you can send 3 ships for a support mission to retreive an officer of ours and help with the re construction of Star Pheonix Base in the Dantor System. I know about what hapen a few months ago with the former Commander there and he has retired. I am the new Commanding Officer now.

I am sending a supply list if you could get for us if you plan to help us on a secondary relay. Good day to you.

Star Pheonix Command, Lt. General Chris Newberry signing off.

Chris sends the message then heads over and sits down in the cold command chair and falls a sleep on the dark bridge.

Andrew Yates

OCC: The mission will be using the more advanced Uss Unity instead of the Reliance.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command