• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A little trip in Cardassian Space

Started by Prester John, August 18, 2003, 07:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prester John

=^=Valkyrie Fury to Vontak Nor=^=
Captain Prester here.
Hem, don't worry about me, but it seems as if my computer is a bit messy, today... I entered some navi-coordinates and I attempted to warp into the Dark Passage but failed. Now, my Ship has lost its Warp capabilities but the engines are re-charging.
I will not be there, in your space, for a long moment. :biggrin: Give me just some minutes, please.
=^=

Prester John

"So! What are you doing, you, blood....."
*In a flash, the Fighter Fury disappears from Vontak Nor.... and goes far far away from the Dark Passage.*
"Noooo....."
-BLINK!-

Prester John

*A small flash, a little vibration and the Valkyrie Fury appears in the Cardassian Space. Alone on board at the commands of the fighter, former Captain Prester...*
///Uhhhhh.... Where am I? That was not the coordinates I entered.... Uhhh.... Lemme check.... WHAT?///
"UH OH! Inside the Dark Passage? Cardassians? That ain't good, nonononono! I need to go somewhere else..."
*checks his navigation console...*
"Ahemmm, it's not the way to Morgenstern Planet, THAT... Hihihii! And I have not drunk anything since I departed..."
///Okay, time to set up a new course...///
*taps some sequences on, his navigation control, then pushes a button...*
///Now, Morgenstern... Heh?///
+++Warp engines not available... Recharging. Warp engines available in 10 mns.+++
"Fine! Really fine!"

"Huh. Not much excitement, but o'well."

*Dernok gets some Canar from the replicator.*

Marcet

//--// Vontak Nor for unidentified spacecraft //--//

"This is Commodore Marcet for the unidentified spacecraft. What are your intentions in this sector?"

*Suddenly the person on the screen began to fade and appear at random. At that moment the Cardassian link was disconnected, what had happend? Was it a real Cardassian on the station or something else?*

I Wish to be part of the Union

Prester John

"Thank you, Sir!"
*murmles besides him*
///You, BLOODY navicomputer, I give you one chance to work fine, otherwise I will smash you to pieces...///
"SO, YOU WORK, YOU f$#*!ING BASTARD OF COMPUTER?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>???"
+++Warp engines online in 5 minutes. Please, wait+++

What's going on?

(Edited by Dernok at 3:47 pm on Aug. 17, 2003)