• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 03: Rebuilding Star Pheonix Base

Started by Alex Newberry, March 03, 2005, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan Ryan

*Brendan walks into the the conference room
*Rear Admiral Admrial Newberry salutes him.
*Sits

Brendan:Lets begin

Vice Admiral Brendan Ryan
Division XO and USS Delphia CO
TF Gamma

Vorak

OFF: Don't bring an actual Romulan fleet in here. Fleets are only brought in when we have thoroughly planned it before, in order to keep it credible. Besides, that's not what this mission is about.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

John Owens

(except my storys are being slowed by others mindless moves. Of which by now everyone knows not to interupt, if someone brings some twisted change into the rebuild again that person can sit it out until its done. I hope everyone knows that. Its out of hand the first time it happens a second is unheard. With that said no more need for OOC comments.)
http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/ID-Owens.jpg" border="0">

Jennifer Hawkens

*sees a newcomer being transported in*

*walks over and starts to set up the new field generators around the parimeter of our lil Landing Zone*

Hiya Medical Dude..........I did a sucky job on Aidrian there you may wish to take a look.......I fell asleep during Basic First aid class at the academy *giggles*......I may have done more harm then good

Alex Newberry

Understand, I will get the message out as fast as I can.

Aidiran Miller

*shakes his head after hearing Jen talking to John, and mumbles to himself*

"Never....let her by......."

*the rest is indistinguishable*

OFF: We are on dry land...correct?

John Owens

Owens voice cut into communication channels of the USS Lothlorien and Delphia.

"This is Admiral John Owens of Starphoenix. I understand some sort of hostility has occured as we have detected firing. I would like a full report on the Rebuild and any other events from both the USS Lothlorien CO which is again Mr. Newberry who has the position back. And whoever is in charge on the Delphia. Also any prisoners taken in our space are to be safely transported by shuttle to Lyonesse Base the temporary command center for Starphoenix until our own base is complete. Once a full status report on the rebuild is given i will determine how much manpower we need to complete it faster. Owens Out"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/ID-Owens.jpg" border="0">

Alex Newberry

From what I know Captain, the USS Skytocher, USS New York B, and a few other ships are heading here now.

Ok, Admiral, I thank you for sending down a shuttle craft to pick up my crew. If that didn't happend they would have drowned.

Richard Halfdale

The shuttle's alarm wails, alerting them to the impending crash. Rick realizes the automatic navigation is offline, and presses a button to release the manual system. A control stick elerged from below the console, and Halfdale grabs it. The shuttle sluggishly responds, and while unable to stop the crash, Rick can control the descent to a degree. He steers the shuttle away from the shores, and is able to get it pointed in the direction of the large ocean to the east of the base.

"Hang on everyone! This is going to be rough!"

The shuttle makes contact with the water, sending a splash of water several hundred feet into the air. Slowed by the submergence, the shuttle begins to drift downward, and comes to a rest on the sea floor, roughly 250 meters below the surface.

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Alex Newberry

=/-\= Keep and eye on them and start to send down some of the supplies onboard to the base. =/-\=

Morga Harf

Yes Admiral.

=/\= Uss Lothlorien to anyone at the base let us know when we can start transporting supplies to you. =/\=

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

John Norton

John in a very not so good mood walks into the shuttle and grabs a few Power Mod and leaves.

He heads over to the all the shield emitters and places on inside of each.

That should do it John thinks for a few seconds.

He then walks back into the shuttle and check the sensors and shield strenght.

Well, I think we got about another 1/2 hour before the storm passes with the lot of water, John said to Jen.

Commander John Norton
Chief Engineer Officer
USS Delphia A, Task Force Gamma

Richard Halfdale

(OFF: Omega Division has the U.S.S. Tiberon en route.)

"Well, should we head down there? If so, I'd suggest we take a shuttle, the planet probably isn't good enough to beam down yet. We need to set up a restoration zone around the remains of Starphoenix Base."

Vice Admiral Rick Halfdale
Executive Officer
Division StarPhoenix

Lucas Bailey

Lucas Bailey
Owner of The Irish Clover, Emerald Isle and Macay's General Store.

Alex Newberry

OCC: Commander, so you can figure out what going on that we haven't figure out and until they tell us we don't know any of this. It the page to there mission.

http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=355&mforum=tf10