• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 03: Rebuilding Star Pheonix Base

Started by Alex Newberry, March 03, 2005, 01:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidiran Miller

*Still helping out with whatever is needed...*

*Hears a voice in his head, he can feel the source of the voice, the thing is not too far away*

"Hmm..."

*shakes his head a little, trying to ignore it for the moment and continues on*

Aidiran Miller

*shakes his head no*

"No need, lets get on with things"

Aidiran Miller

"Thank you, sir..."

*starts to help out*

Alex Newberry

Alex walks back onto the bridge to start the new shift of his and heads over to the command chair with PADD's in hand.

I sit down and start to read the reports from engineering department and the scout recon away teams report's.

Chris Blaisdell

Ops open a channel to the source of the message, I said in a formally tone.

Channel open sir, the ops officer replied.

"Admiral Owens, this is Fleet Admiral Christopher Blaisdell aboard the USS Delphia A. What you have notice is an internal problem which has happend on Gamma Property. We do have a prisoner but I can't go into futher detail. We will be leaving the Dantro system within the next few hours after all supplies have been unloaded and heading to a nearby system to make repairs to this ship. Delphia A out."

The channel is closes after words.

http://usera.imagecave.com/trek/chrissig.jpg" border="0">

http://usera.imagecave.com/trek/yearone1.gif" border="0">

Jennifer Hawkens

*jennifer wakes up and finds shes under water*

ugh............What happened ?..........Did I fall asleep at the controls again..........I didnt know my flying was THIS!!! bad............Ugh.............You coulda landed us somewhere more decent like the GROUND!!!!...........Where we can actually possibly get out and walk around!!.........

*Jennifer keeps rampaging like this for the next 10 minutes then settles down to figure out what systems we do have left*

*finds she has to make a few tweaks to the communications systems and sets to work...........few minutes later the communications is up*

*Jennifer starts to send there current location coodinates on a loop channel in hoping someone picks it up*

*runs system sweeps on the rest of teh shuttle to see what the total damage is*

lucasbailey

OFF: posting as different character due to little time to post...and ironically there is a situation at kennedy that i am trying to sort out...

*Miller prepares the ship ready for warp and engages...*

OFF2: I did rpg aidiran was on the planet, but this is much better...  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Morga Harf

OOC: wishes I could have gotten this message before event and My other one but oh well.

IC: Admiral There is two ships on an intecept course sir. They are hailing us. They are a steamrunner class and one I have never seen before Sir.

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Alex Newberry

After suprise and more suprises, the USS Lothlorien finally goes into standard orbit. It has been a long time coming and now the Re construction begins.

Lt. Harf, how good are you with interrogations ask Alex.

OCC: Ok. Now division ship from other division can now join in on the fun ahead.

Brendan Ryan

=^=Understood permission to beam over?=^=
Vice Admiral Brendan Ryan
Division XO and USS Delphia CO
TF Gamma

John Owens

Owens remained on the comm channel.

"If they or this unknown ship returns hold them. Stand by for further orders. I will look into this unknown ship. No any old ship can warp in and warp out and not go unoticed. The USS Excalibur is supposed to drop off supplies for the rebuild so i'm told, i intend to come with them to set things to order. If the person was arrested in Starphoenix Space our people will hold and trial him"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/ID-Owens.jpg" border="0">

John Owens

"That is all i wish. Send a general subspace message to any vessels able to hear. Inform the Delphia of the situation and inform them to disclose information to me personally. They know where i am"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/ID-Owens.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

OOC: It is a lyric in an Australiana song.

IC: Down in the Brig I have spent a good two hours with one particular "raider" becasue his compatriots all went into unconsiousness to quickly. Then I discover some amasing new.

=/\= Harf to Admiral Newberry, Sir I have just finished a long interview with the last consious detainee sir. He seems to be sticking to the story that they were not here to raid the planet but help and find out any information that they could to help protect their cilivilation from suffering the same fait sir. All detainees have been adamant in saying the same thing Sir.=/\=

Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

Aidiran Miller

*checks for any wounds on any of them but doesn't find any*

"Well, i gues we'd better get to work trying to let the lothlorien where we are exactly, hawkins hows the ship?"

Alex Newberry

Have fun down there, said Alex as they walk into the turbolift.

The doors shut and I responded to Mr. Harf.

=/-\= Mr. Harf, I will be down to the brig and about 10 minutes. Just let me wait until the shuttle has left the ship. =/-\=