• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

LETS GET STARTED

Started by shawn, May 13, 2004, 02:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawn

" Only an admiral and our lt cmd has reported...where is everyone else...where's our CSO...report in 4800 hours"
shawn he

Jack Stone

go ahead traivs you can give them a mission to start out with
Lt. Cmdr Jack Stone
CEO
U.S.S. New Orleans - NX-94735

shawn

where is the cpatain when is the mission....every report her by friday
shawn he

Jack Stone

I see now we should have not split up the ships from this point on the the Uss. Endurance has been disbanded all of the Endurance's crew are to report to the Uss Odessy and await Captain Doug Oneal for assmighnts Commander Shawn He is  the Xo of the Oddessy from this point forward. And Sirius kos'ur has retired from simming as well
Lt. Cmdr Jack Stone
CEO

Travis Harden

Aye admiral, I will get to it.
Rear Admiral [00]
Division XO

Jack Stone

Im sorry i have been gone for a while there will be a mission soon or maybe a merger more on that later
Lt. Cmdr Jack Stone
CEO

Travis Harden

Admiral Stone, would you like me to plan a mission for the Odessy, or do you have one in mind? I am on every day now that important testing is done, which should help the flow of things here a bit more if you cant be on as often.
Rear Admiral [00]
Division XO

Amanda Silverstone

ok im ready and waiting.
"I dont like threats, I dont like Bullys and I dont like you."

Doug Oneal

Now that we have merged back into one ship , would all remaning crew from the Endurance report to the Odessy and please when posting give me your position if your new to the Endurance, so that we can make this transition smooth and get back to simming.
Thank you,
Captain O'Neal
Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Woork

*destress call*   *this is the federation deep space 18 we are under attack by 8 ferengi marauders we need help as soon as possible!*
If Your OutNumbered Why Retreat?...Die With Honor!