• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

New Comer

Started by Forest Night, December 20, 2004, 03:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Forest Night

** Forest Night walks into the bar to get a drink. **

** Mr. Night begins to walk behind the bar and suddenly the Holographic Bartender appears. **

Holo Bartender: How may I help you?

Forest Night: Can I get a glass of Romulan Ale?

Holo Bartender: As I will tell you and have repeatedly told other crew members, we don't serve Romulan Ale, it is against Star Fleet Regulations.

Forest Night: Easy, Easy, Barkeep, just give me a glass of regular ale, but I want the stuff you keep under the bar.

Holo Bartender: Very well sir, but don't blame me if you wake up with a hangover tomorrow morning.

Forest Night: I promise I will take full responsibility for my condition in the morning. You know, I use to tend bar for a Ferengi.

Holo Bartender: I assure you my programming is quite sufficient to take care of the needs of the crew on this station.

Forest Night: Don't get so defensive. I am not out to see you deactivated. I have a special bond with you holotypes. By the way, I am Forest Night.

Holo Bartender: Good to meet you Mr. Night and how is it that you have a special bond with holographic images.

Forest Night: My mom loves to tell people the story of how her water broke in a Holodeck Suit during the middle of a simmulation. First face I saw as a child wasn't even real.

Holo Bartender: I assure you Mr. Night I am quite real. I may not be a carbon based life form...

Forest Night: Slow down big guy. I didn't mean any offense by it. I am just trying to get to know some people and afraid I haven't started off on a very good foot. Can we start over.

Holo Bartender: Fine, It's nice to meet you Mr. Night

Forest Night

Forest Night

Forest Night: Barkeep, may I have another glass of ale?

Holo Bartender: Right away sir. Mr. Night, What brings you to DS18?

Forest Night: Well, I have been somewhat of a nomad all my life. Even at a young age, I never seem to remember remaining in one sector of space very long. I was only sixteen, when my mom disappeared at a failed deep space colony. I was picked up by a Ferengi Cargo Ship with some other colonists. We were on our way back to the colony, when the Ferengi's hailed us and told us there was nothing left of the colony.

*Forest cast his head down and glances at the bar**

Holo Bartender: Borg?

Forest Night: Who Knows? Does it matter? How a whole deep space colony can disappear is one that no one, not even the Federation can quite figure out. Can we change the subject?

Holo Bartender: Sure, What are your plans now?

Forest Night: I have decided to apply to Star Fleet Academy. I reported to the Division Commander's Office to sign up for the Academy. Rear Admiral Hardin told me that I was welcome to remain on the station until he heard from the Academy on Station Avalon.

Holo Batender: Well, I can assure you, you have made a good choice for a career path. Star Fleet Academy has a lot to offer.

Forest Night: So I have heard. I am anxious to get started. Who are those people at the corner table?

Holo Bartender: Commodore Riker, Commodore Lurado, Lt. Commander Scott, Captain O'Neal and a couple of civilians, like yourself. Why don't you go introduce yourself?

Forest Night: I don't know. They seem engrossed in their conversation. I don't want to intrude.

Holo Batender: I assure you Mr. Night, you will find most of the crew and residents on this station quite friendly.

**Forest remains seated at the bar and takes another sip from his fresh glass of ale.**

Forest Night

Forest Night

Forest Night: Excuse me, I have been told that I have a message in the commander's office. I will be right back.

**Forest exists the bar and heads for the commander's office, only to return moments later with a look of glee.**

Holo Bartender: Well, Mr Night, What will it be another glass of ale?

Forest Night:  No Thanks, I just came back to say goodbye. I have been accepted into Star Fleet Academy.
I am to head for Space Station Avalon immediately.

Holo Bartender: Congraulations and good luck Mr. Night. I hope to see you again.

Forest Night: Thank you. I am sure you will see me again, but I need to be off for now. Goodbye friend.

**Forest Night exists the bar and heads for a Run-about.

Forest Night