• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula  

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 13, 2004, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leela Kaz

(Please report to roll call in the CO's office.
Sorry for the inconvenience)
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Lacy Frucal

SIr i notified the Admiral and she has someone that she wants to include in our Hazard Team. She said that his name is Lt. Cmdr. David Burns. He's the Chief of Security on DS-18, he has much experience in these kinds situations. #### be arriving within the hour.
Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Nelson

"accepted sir....and thank you for letting me be the team leader"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Leela Kaz

OFF:I am the division CO, i read the story on the main board. Iam still having trouble understanding how and why this involves us.

OFF2: Burns can stay on as Hazard Team

Leela Kaz

**Kaz approaches Ko'sur and O'neal**

Welcome home, i'm very proud at what you were able to accomplish.

(OFF: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ANY POST MADE BY TUCKER ARE TO BE IGNORED!!!!!!!!!)

Your aware Mr. Nelson killed himslef in an anger spree right? And Mr. Worf was my first reason for coming. As he was as it seems getting VF into a mission or saying things for us. And unusually knowing things for no real reason but to tell the Endurance. I was assigned to investiage it. As CO and Admiral of the VF Marines it was my job.
I spoke in off and used my ID, all things called for when working in foreign places. And it did not seem i was welcome. But i had to do my job until i was told to end it. I did not expect to be accused of stoping the RPG and being told things with banning included. As a good representitive of division relations i thought i would at leat be considered a guest. Do you have an officer you want to assist me? Or help.

Sirius Kos'ur

Please put all new  posts here the other one is getting too many pages

Lacy Frucal

Sir, would you like me to open a comm line to DS-18.
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

*Doug returns to the bridge as Frucal reports *

"Understood Lieutenant , have an ensign replace you and meet me in the confrence room."

=/\= Would all active crew members report to the confrence room for Hazard team assignments.=/\=

*Doug walks into the confrence room and sits down with a padd.*

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Lacy Frucal

I never have been one to pass up the chance to be a hero.
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

Im sorry if it seemed like you were un welcome i ah (i cant speak for leela) no prior warning that you were comming. if you would have went though the right channels first it would have been more acceppeted by disrupting the sim is in relation to all the off posts in the mission board that had nothing to do with the mission.  thats what off topic forums are for. If i had proof who you were at the time i also might have been better undertanding. Im sorry for the threat of bann but i have had some experince with people coming in and baicly takeing over the sim. i had took too much time with this sim have it go down. Iwas on this sim back before it moved too these baords and i dont plan on it going down  with one investergation of a person who at first wasnt even a part of the sim.

As for the officer to assit you i recomened my Xo commander doug oneal.

But here lets start over....

Hi,
welcome aboard my ship im captain kos'ur how can i help you?

"It began here in a sense. His second identity, which was a point to commiting suicide due to us questioning his involving us in this good ships mission, We mean no trouble and will leave if you order. I just wish to look around and purphaps ask some officers here who knew Mr. Nelson some things."

JohnRiker

Riker walked off the transporter padd

"Welcome to Deep Space 18. I am Major John Riker stations XO. I will direct any officers who would like do find a certain thing or just talk. Its been a time since i talked with others other than the CO and you know how it its in an office"

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Lacy Frucal

sir aft shield is failing, im rerouting power to cominsate.
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

*As they are talking the shuttle completes docking procedures aboard the endurance and the crew departs the shuttle*

"Jamsen you make a valid point , the Captain is expecting a report so lets make it in person. Nelson , Harrison begin transfering their computer data and the tech manuals you found . I want to know everything possible about that station. And Nelson see if you have any theories about that insignia you found. "

*Nelson and Harrison go to dechiper the computer data, Doug and Jamsen go to the Captain's ready room*

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance