• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula  

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 13, 2004, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelson

=/\=nelson to oneal=/\=

"i am having harrison look over the data on the tricorders...i am currently looking for a fit on this communicator that i found...stand by"

*a couple of mins go by*

"sir...i found it....it is Captain Kirk's old communicator...but why would the Katharians have a federation communicator....this i do not get"

*harrison finds something and shows nelson*

"sir...harrison has found something dealing with this communicator of their computer database...sir...they know how to time travel"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Sirius Kos'ur

"this is some starterling news we are the only other ship in this sectoer ther then the epsilon flyer. We need to put in to effect a hazard team, i will let commander doug onel choose the officers in it since he has more experince with you all im sure he will choose right. we cant just go in there bobmb the base are selfs it would be suicded we most come up with a diffrent plan i propuse that we head back to epsion station, to get supplies and further the plan to un cover the threat. Okay and lacy give ds 18 an update of our situation. an question comments or consearns

David Burns

=/\=Shuttlecraft Hurculeas to the Endurence, Permission to dock in the shuttlebay=/\=

Ensign-=/\=Your clear to dock in shuttle bay 2=/\=

=/\=Thank you, may i please report directly to the captain?=/\=

Ensign-=/\=I'll tell them to expect you.=/\=

**Burns docks the shuttle and walks onto the bridge. The ensign points to the Conference room and enters.**

"Better late then never, I was ordered to help you out with a new hazard team."

Lt. Cmdr. David Burns
Chief of Security
Deep Space 18

Betty Harrison

=^=Harrison to O'neal=^= " The phasors are repaired

and I've have added an aux power supply."

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

FredLurado

( To the Captain of this vessel, I am sorry this must come here, it is a matter of internal affairs, I welcome you to delete these posts as it ends, or as you would choose)

Up on the site, now what is that supposed to mean? Why don't you answer my question, how did you find out about the Delta Quadrant Mission? It was not planned or announced untill after the switch

Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

If anyone wants to see what happend look on the Expansion Fleet home and the most recent story.

(Edited by CharlesTucker at 1:06 am on Feb. 22, 2004)

Sirius Kos'ur

read your co's post he says it is over

Doug Oneal

"Very well Commander thank you for the progress report on the ship." The Captain said as Doug exited his ready room. Doug then returned to the Center Seat and asked the helmsman for a report.

"Helm how long till we arrive at DS18?" Doug asked

"Approximately one hour sir" The helmsman replied.

"Thank you Ensign"

*Doug then tapped his communicator*

=/\=O'Neal to Kos'ur we will be arriving at DS18 within the hour.=/\=

(Edited by Doug Oneal at 10:48 pm on Feb. 22, 2004)

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

************First thing first everyone is to post in the kazon nebula section in the ds18 board. im going to fix this board to get ot the non mission posts.

we have never blamed him for starting this but for keeping it going he could havr found other means to contact him i belive the way he did made him quit his sims because of the he went about it but thats what i think. there reallys isnt any thing here for tucker to do since i know my crew knows nothing that will be usefull he can if he wants keep track of the board or read past posts. but please dont disrupt the same again im going to clean this part out of the uselless posts  so this

*******topic is closed**********

(Edited by Sirius Kos'ur at 3:00 pm on Feb. 24, 2004)

Sirius Kos'ur

i know that i may be over spectucal but i know some people can fake those (but i belive that you are who you ay you are)

Agreed mr tucker but i have one reguest that you play a part in the sim by transferring on to my ship as an advisor to our mission (but becarefull not di regerad what we are currenntlly during ill send you an email that stats what are mission is) how does that sound to you

Doug Oneal

=/\=Understood Jamsen =/\=

"Nelson whats your status?"

*Doug , Jacobs are having a hard time keeping the Kazon back . There are too many of them.*

Captain Doug O'Neal

Irene Jamsen

The puzzle is fitting together. An attack on a Star Base

is likely to happen. They will need a staging area most

likely DS-18. The Admiral should be informed now!

I scaned the Base there are 1000 Karzon troops present

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Doug Oneal

*The entire staff walks into the confrence room , there wasnt enough room in the ready room. They sit down and talk.*

"Captain , to make this short the Kazon are in Federation space and have aligned with the Katharians. We believe the base is actually a rally point for what could be an invasion. Our main theory is that the nebula is actually a large cloak for the kazon to enter. We have some tech manuals and downloaded their computer hopefully Nelson and Harrison will have hard evidence asap."

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

*The officers leave the confrence room and move onto the bridge.*

"Lt.Frucal after notifing DS18 set a course for Eplison Station warp 5. If I am needed I will be in my quarters deciding the assigments for the Hazard Team."

OOC:I will post hazard team tomorrow if you definately want in on it post it here . But please keep in mind we need more than 2 officers on the ship.

Captain Doug O'Neal

Lacy Frucal

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance