• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula  

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 13, 2004, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irene Jamsen

Commander O'neal:

" I installed a new Shield Generator. Increasing

power output to 60%, Above Maxmium.

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

"To make it known im not the CO of the Division. but i do know as the organizor of the mission that it was not announced. I know much more then anyone but the CO's about it. Captain, Apologies on this coming here. yet this is taken as Internal Affiars. If you can understand our cause"

"Until the captain replys i will go ahead with my investigation"

Irene Jamsen

"The Engineer walks over to the XO." "Sir we could have

a War on our hands.

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

JohnRiker

(Is there trouble with him? I am the CO of Voyage Fleet this is a character of mine. If he is i can deal with it. but if he's not then i will pull him back. But i see no harassment from him. I did not expect him to be blamed for these things. and i ask that he be not. for he is not)
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

He hasn't informed me it is ended.

Proof is my ID, I spoke here in off as it was here i needed to be

Hello, I'm Charles Tucker, Investigation Admiral at VF. I request a station as a guest onboard the USS Endurance to hold part an investigation of important matters concerning past officers of this vessel.

(Edited by CharlesTucker at 3:12 pm on Feb. 27, 2004)

Irene Jamsen

=^=" Commander I suggest we depart now, they are

scanning the Shuttle Bay"=^=

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Sirius Kos'ur

"Yes commander sure looks at the *ramaing senior staff* come with us please"

Nelson

=/\=nelson to oneal=/\=

"sorry for the interuption again but we found their weak spot....if we can get around the bottom of their starbase and shoot directly up once we are under the starbase...that shield is the weeks spot and it also part of the power plant...so hopefully if we can just get under there..we can get it..but you know that they will try to stop us from getting under there"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Betty Harrison

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

*Doug looks across the room at the fine officers infront of him. *

"I would like to personally comend each and every one of you for stepping up and accepting this added responsibility. Rest assured that your actions in the next few days may be remembered for years to come. With that said lets get down to business. Lt. Commander Burns I want you to take the primary team consisting of Nelson, Frucal, Jennings , and Scott to holodeck 3 for training. Do your best to see that they are able to acomplish their mission. Nelson you will become leader after this mission. Until Commander Burns returns to DS18 he is in charge of your training and will lead you into battle until he feels your all ready. The rest of us need to get to work repairing the damage we recieved while in battle with the Kazon. The shields are operating at 70% and we need to reconfigure the phaser banks so lets get to it. You are dismissed"

*Doug heads to the bridge , Jamsen to engineering to fix shields and Harrison to bridge to work on phasers. Lt.Commander Burns takes the hazard team to holodeck 3 for training.*

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

"Excellent work both of you , hopefully the new additions to the power will give us an advantage. "

*Doug walks into Captain's Ready Room*

"Captain , Hazard team has been chosen and is currently training. The shields and phaser banks have been repaired and are 100% with auxillary back ups."

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

worf

"admirals....i didnt bring anybody into this mission so how can it be in the division...you guys are the ones that brought it up in the first place...and lurado...you kind of have it up on the site"

JohnRiker

OFF( it is regreatable the Endurance was caught in this but i wouldn't blame Admiral Tucker for it, from what i can see he is doing his job. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> )
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO