• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula  

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 13, 2004, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirius Kos'ur

OCC Sorry for being absent as of late have trouble getting on this site

alexia the part 2 is mainly to help new commers who join most dont wont to read like 30 pages to catch up when they could just read section one or so and it is just as easy to archive two posts as it is one

(Edited by Sirius Kos'ur at 11:46 am on Feb. 25, 2004)

Doug Oneal

OFF: Commodore Lurado , Marine Admiral Tucker as ships XO I understand your needs for an investigation. And thank you for the apology, allthough it is uneccessary due to the nature of this matter. However it is regrettable that the question of Captain Worf's identity has caused this kind of disruption on the board, and to the storyline. So I address Captain Worf , you seem to enjoy RPG simming , mainly based or your knowledge of this site which would not normally be as vast as it is , unless you are a member.With that said tell us your identity and lets end this. There are 10 other members of this ship that enjoy this sim and should have the right to post . However untill this situation is decided we are not able to do so, because we do not know weather to keep you in the story or write you out. Captain I kindly urge you to end this.
Thank You
Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Mostly internal affairs are classified. That may be the lack of information. The investigation is here because the began in a form here. It is not known that worf is nelson yet. That is why i am still here. until proof of fact is made either way. Emails are different but everyone has more than one im sure

Advisor is good. My profession is tactical of course so i can advise in those cases. And assist security when ever possible. Good to sort this out. Thank you Captain