• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: The Marauders

Started by Travis Harden, June 18, 2004, 02:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnRiker

off: If you like. we could use someone to be them.

Riker stood.

"Ferengi vessels. Do you wish to dock? If so what would your business be?"

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Woork

"sir shall we go to red alert?"

*right when he said that all 8 mauraders started fireing their main weapon at the station*

If Your OutNumbered Why Retreat?...Die With Honor!

Woork

"sir i think i may have an idea on how to scan it...if we can tractor it..once they....

*station rumbles*

shoot.....we can tractor it...but only one problem...if we do that the torpedo might blow up and cause the tractor beam to be either destroyed or disabled....its up to you sir

Doug Oneal

=/\= Station this is Odyessy we are prepared to beam over to the endurance.Start your diversion now.Odyessy out.=/\=

*The away team beams successfully onto the bridge of the Endurance.*

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

JohnRiker

"Secure the Ferengi ship then dock."
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

frans bauer

=/\=epsilon station this is the USS Veneture from nova division were on route to hte station eta 1 minute=/\=
Lt.Commander USS Veneture chief tactical/security

Woork

"sir heres the report on the ferengi"

*hands him a notepad*

*it says.....*

"When the ferengi marauders attacked all they wanted was just to get more money for this station.  They got those new torpedos from the borg (dont ask me how), but now we have to watch them cause all the marauders have them.  I have one in cargo bay 1 for us to study and even maybe make one of our own.  We can do lots of damage with those new torpedos from different people such as the borg.  That is all."

Travis Harden

Mission Beginning Plot: 8 ferengi marauders have been spotted heading for the station. No prior knowledge of them coming was known. Are they friendly, or hostile?-
OFF: Play the mission plot from there http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Rear Admiral [00]
Division XO

ferengi

"no we dont want to dock....we would like to have your station....name your price"

ferengi

"ok fine then...we will just have to steal it from you."

*end transmission*

Doug Oneal

=/\= Understood Major Riker , keep us informed should you discover what this new technology is =/\=

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Woork

*while the odyessy warps in and 3 of the ferengi mauraders engage them...the station tractors one of the torpedos...scans it and disarms it*

"sir!...we have got the information on the new weapons...sir i believe they stole a borg cube or something because thats borg technology on those torpedos..."

*the station fires full attack on the 5 ferengi maruaders and disables 2 of them...then it starts attacking the 3 on the oddysey they disengage the oddysey and go for the station*

=/\=station to oddyessy now would be the best time to do it!...we will give you 10 seconds to beam in...just tell us when...=/\=

Thomas Scott

=/\= Odessy to station, Commander we are awaiting orders. =/\=

Thomas Scott
Chief Engineer. Like his Grandfather before him.

Travis Harden

"USS Venture, what is the nature of your coming? I was never informed of this"
Rear Admiral [00]
Division XO

Woork

=/\=i have lots of work to be done im sorry mr. scott....but thank you anyways=/\=

OFF: sorry i have been busy lately...but im ready to go