• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: The Marauders

Started by Travis Harden, June 18, 2004, 02:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kirk

Wanders back up from the Endurance. Hello Admiral I thought I would come up and see what is happing here before checking Sick bay.
Chief Medical Officer
Epsilion Division

JohnRiker

Major Riker stood.

"This is a Federation Station. As Commander Woork said it is not for sale."

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

David Kirk

Captain I would not suggest lowering shields. IF THEY WANT IT LET THEM TAKE IT.  However make them take it the hard way. If they really wanted it they would not want it damaged, and ferengi are hard to move once they have the foot in the door, like all door to door salesmen sir
Chief Medical Officer
Epsilion Division

Doug Oneal

*Incoming Transmission*

=/\= Epsilon Station this is Uss Odessy , we have been aprived of your situation and are en route maximum warp . Our eta is 1 hour . Can you hold out? =/\=

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Woork

*the station fires at 2 of the other maruaders with 4 photon torpedos and phasers it takes their shields down to 10%...the others are all destroyed besides the lead ship*

"sir the uss oddysey and endurance should be able to take the lead ship...im going to hail the lead ferengi vessel see if he wants to surrender"

"sir they are responding"

If Your OutNumbered Why Retreat?...Die With Honor!

Thomas Scott

=/\= USS Odessy to Station we are on final approach, we request premission to dock and Power down.=/\=

OFF: I have already seen the post about docking on the endurance post and will now proceed.

Taking helm in the command chair I start to use the thrusters and engines to move us towarck dock 3.

Thomas Scott
Chief Engineer. Like his Grandfather before him.

Thomas Scott

=/\= Commader Woork Would you like to come to the Endurance to play some poker. =/\=
Thomas Scott
Chief Engineer. Like his Grandfather before him.

JohnRiker

Stone hasn't resigned to my knowledge. I am resigning for the same reason Harde nis. In protest of Stones comments. I think Harden deserves more credit than he gets for keeping the Division good for us in Stones absence.
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

David Kirk

Sitting back on the chair and snorring.
Chief Medical Officer
Epsilion Division

Woork

"aye sir...standing down....hailing them....they are responding"

OFF: do you want me to start a new character or something for the frengi? or how are we going to do that?

Woork

*opens his big klingon mouth right before riker could say anything*

"this station isnt for sale!"

JohnRiker

"Red Alert, Shields up. Return fire Photon Torpedos."

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Woork

"sir i cant lock on scans they are going to fast...i guess they are just trying to disable us....cause they dont want to hurt their precious valuable...sir i sugest lower shields and prepare for hand to hand combat..or...we can do this put shields down and call for help to the USS Oddessy and the USS Endurance....its up to you sir"

Woork

"aye sir...loading photon torpedos and phasers are ready"

=/\=woork to security prepare to be borded=/\=

*sends out distress call...this is the federation deep space 18 we are under attack by 8 ferengi marauders we need help as soon as posible!*

JohnRiker

=A="Yes i believe so. But my tactical chief says they have  a new technology. I still don't know what"=A=
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO