• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: The Marauders

Started by Travis Harden, June 18, 2004, 02:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woork

"sir...our shields are at 52% and weapons are fully functional....we will give you cover....once you warp in we will start attacking full attack"
If Your OutNumbered Why Retreat?...Die With Honor!

Woork

*the station fires and lowers shields for 10 seconds*

*the team gets to the endurance*

*the station keeps on fireing and raises shields*

=/\=station to oddyessy...you may engage...they have reached there...but make sure you do NOT destroy the lead one...just disable him...we need to talk to him=/\=

JohnRiker

Riker stood.

"You have attacked us in attempt to take this station. Beam yourselves to our transporter. A forcefield will be around so don't try anything. I charge you with assult on a Federation Station."

Riker turns to Woork

"go down and see them to the brig"

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Woork

=/\=woork to bridge...we have the ferengi...we are heading to the brig now=/\=

OFF: should we stay on this topic or go to the Security Office?

JohnRiker

"We could use another ship if the Ferengi made a rescue call before surrendering. If i know right Nova is sending ambassadors"
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Doug Oneal

"Agreed sir we shall dock as soon as the venture arrives."

Off: The Venture B assisted the Odyessy in its last mission that may be while they are still here.

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Thomas Scott

=/\= All Officers and crew of the USS Endurance, and anyone on Epsilion station whom would like to attend. While we are currently out of action I would like with the Captains involvement and approval invite you to my suite for a game of Poker at 19:00 that is all. =/\=
Thomas Scott
Chief Engineer. Like his Grandfather before him.

JohnRiker

"I would like to state my resignation."
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Woork

*walks on bridge and goes to his station*

"sir there are 8 marauders comeing our way shall we raise shields and get our weapon systems online?"

JohnRiker

"New technology? Were would they get that. Scan it. And attempt to counter it"

Riker griped his chair as the station shook

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

David Kirk

I think I shall return to sickbay incase of a medical emergency. I shall take a phaser rifle with me though incase they decide to beam into sickbay.
Chief Medical Officer
Epsilion Division

Woork

"sir i have holded my fire im telling the oddessy and the endurance to do the same"

Doug Oneal

=/\= Station this is Endurance we are ready to begin docking procedures, as soon as were given clearance.
=/\=

Off: Burns isn't here anymore.

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

=/\= Major Riker I will have the remaining crew beam over to the Endurance as soon as the Oddyessy docks . We will stay out on patrol untill we are sure there is not an immediate threat present. =/\=
Captain Doug O'Neal

Marcus Brodie

"This is the USS Venture-B to Epsilon Station. We are out in patrol. I am beaming to the Station to meet with a Senior officer. I expect 2 officers for ambassadorial purposes on the Runabout Midway"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations