• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Questions

Started by David Tuller, October 13, 2003, 02:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leela Kaz

Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, i was gone this weekend.

I've seen it happen over-and-over. You give too many people admin access and things go crazy. People start contridicting each other and overriding decisions made by someone else (it's all very confusing). I find it easier to limit admin access to only a few people.
(Vorak, Will, and, Myself are more than enough to run this devision. (Don't you think??)

Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Leela Kaz

Sorry im being overprotected. I geuss im just a little worried about losing what i've worked so hard for.    Dont take it personnelly    im just paranoid.

Sirius Kos'ur

now the board will not let me change my profile to fit my new postion but at least im delteted any more

Sirius Kos'ur

i dont have any power to delete or edit my forums posts

Leela Kaz

FIXED, Tuller spelled SIRIUS wrong.

Leela Kaz

Bruce D'Armien

OK, now THAT is just too cool....apparently all you need to do is log into your profile and re-submit....it fixed MY problem at least....you may want to pass this along to everyone should they run into the same problem
Lt. Bruce D' Armien
Chief Science Officer
USS Endurance

Adrian McCloud

OFF: I am going to be resigning as handling too many characters in different divs is getting a bit difficult...
Adrian McCloud
Station CSO

David Kirk

Here's a tricky question for the person in charge. Are we likely to get a move on in any time soon.
Chief Medical Officer
Epsilion Division

Doug Oneal

I am not sure if the Admiral will go along with this but we could use you on the Odessy untill the station picks up again , if your interested. I'm fine with it ,but the final say is up to the Admiral.
Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance