• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3b

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, April 05, 2004, 11:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Harrison

OK I guess you know he was my Nephew. My sister

will never forgive me .

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

*As Lt. Harrison and the others walk out to the docking hatch, Doug turns to Commander He who is sitting on the bridge. *

"Yes Congratulations Mr. He on becoming Hazard Team Leader. I trust you know what your in for, I feel that we have an good team from the Endurance for you to lead."

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

FredLurado

*Face appears in the Captains Ready Room Screen*
"Captain, I have hailed to speak with you about David Burns, Last I saw, Lt. Commander Burns, he is Chief of Security on the Station, but when spoken to last, which was over a month ago, I begin becoming concerned, which comes to why I have contacted you. Mr. Burns said he was on a special mission on the Endurance, is he on board the Endurance now?"
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Doug Oneal

*Commander O'Neal walks into Captain Kos'ur's office to inform him of Lt. Harrison's request.*

"Excuse me sir, Lt. Harrison was wondering if we could accompany her when she speaks to her sister about Ensign Jacobs?"

OFF: Burns is one of Leela's characters.

Captain Doug O'Neal

shawn

OFF: Sry guys My internet was down for a week Roger cable was experiencing "difficulties"
shawn he

Doug Oneal

OFF: Its monday where is the lounge?
Captain Doug O'Neal

shawn

OFF:so is Amanda Silverstone a new person or a current character awith another one?

OFF2: glaxy aww only type 10 pahser banks and 5 photon tropedo tubes! Can we be a soveriegn?

shawn he

Sirius Kos'ur

The ship arrived back at the station. the captain headed troward the Commanding officers office of the station so he can work on getting the ship repaired.

shawn

ahh...i wont be havin this position as helmsman anymore...i am promoted to the hazard team commander...well i will be missing u guys if its off the bridge duty...
shawn he

Bruce D'Armien

Bruce has no trouble finding an empty holo-suite, and, pulling one of his favorite programs from his pocket, inserts it into the computer, waits for the program to boot, and enters into a late 20th century video game arcade, a time period known as the "golden age of video games".  Anyone who happened to look in would probably be started by the cacophany of varied, beeps, buzzes, and other assorted sounds. Even in this day and age, the sheer volume of flashing lights and sounds in so small an area would unnerve even the staunchest of humanoids.
Lt. Bruce D' Armien
Chief Science Officer
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

" I don't see a problem with that Lieutenant. However the Captain has a message waiting for him from the station, but as soon as he is through with it . We both will meet you in the Comm Center to deliver the message with you. It's not a problem. "
Captain Doug O'Neal

FredLurado

"He has not reported to me at the station for many many weeks, I am afraid it appears he is missing, I will have Major Riker begin an investigation, I suggest you do the same. Epsilon Out."

OFF: He wasn't a character of David Tuller was he? Since he left.
Captain Fred Lurado
U.S.S. Iroquois
Commanding Officer

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6444/luradoxm9.jpg" border="0">
http://stborderland.proboards47.com/index.cgi" target="_blank">Star Trek: Borderland

Jack Stone

Off its okay everyone thats why we have this premission (cd) section so if any one needs a break they can take one since there isnt an exact mission going on
Lt. Cmdr Jack Stone
CEO
U.S.S. New Orleans - NX-94735

Leela Kaz

OFF: I created the forum in DS18 Ops.
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Sirius Kos'ur

=/\= We are going to transfer ships now =/\=

Off: i always did not likeintrepied so now we are a galaxy class