• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Investergation

Started by Sirius Kos'ur, February 23, 2004, 08:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes, i was not sure that you even thought i was investigating or so because of the bann threats. something that would be strange for such a case of me trying to solve something. I again apologize for such events but it is not all in my ideas but only a job. Purphaps a good start to future joint missions http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>. I will start by asking you somr things if you don't mind. First off, when did you first meet Mr. Worf and Mr. Nelson? What were thier actions like.?

Me Worf? No, F. Admiral Vorak verifyed and knwos who i am. As does all of Voyage Fleet. I am the Marines CO and an Admiral there.

Sirius Kos'ur

here you go CharlesTucker rember im watching

Sirius Kos'ur

i first me nelson we he joined he wanted the xo postion but it was already filled by doug o'neal so he took tactacl officer instead but he was one of our top posters so me and doug thought that he desevered a better postion so we offred him the CSO postion but he declined so we then came up with the hazard team to give him more prestige i would have never thought he turn out to be this way. as for worf what can i say he came and brought an instresting assspected to the story and i though tthat he was sent by vovager fleet so and kept that plot going but it look like it bite my in the butt though i belive that worf is also on another sim of mine but i won't say what sim though or even incrimtete that worf since that sim and him are protected under the baenre confedration which as it this sim any other ?'s

( i hate spelling)

Sirius Kos'ur

yeah i figured as much but i knew worf wasnt you i was just givng an explantion to why my thoery may not hold up

That is good, you seem to not take my word i suggest to take any anger you have talk to Voyage Fleet. My apoligies are shunned by peoples comments as "Im watching" and the simming is stoped, something i never did.

Ok, I'm confused as to how Mr. Worf learned so much about VF's mission when it was posted to officers only and he is not one. Or why someone would take so much interest just to tell Epsilon. Anything on this by anyone?

(Edited by CharlesTucker at 11:50 pm on Feb. 24, 2004)

Sirius Kos'ur

no i take your word i have just seen to many good ships like this one be consumed by an investergation like this one and i dont want it to happen here im wacthing is referring to im makeing sure my crew are not being harrassed by this investergation but i ensure you i will not interruptet the investergation but i just dont want it to be disruptive to the sim in example the mission board part 2 where extra pages were added go ahead with your investergation okay and simming was stopped for awhile because people were confused on what to do with this.

I dont mean to make it seem im uncoopertive its just that this sim fianly got going and i dont want it to just fade away okay i hope you see what i mean

Sirius Kos'ur

it is obvios to me that nelson is worf just by the posting patterns and such by one post after another and with about the same time and i will also say that we cant go by that alone since by that you will seem to worf also