• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula

Started by Leela Kaz, December 19, 2003, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicole Matthews

"At ease before you sprain something." http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Commander Nicole Matthews
Chief Medical Officer, USS Endurance

Sirius Kos'ur

"get us out of here i know these ships GET us out of HERE now"

The turned and headed out of the nebula

=/\= all senior officers report to the briefing romm asap =/\=

Nelson

*nelson and the away team move into shuttle bay 2*

"sir, i see nothing!"

=/\=sir, please make an internal scan of this room please=/\=

*they do...they pick up cloaked people inside the room*

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Doug Oneal

" I have Lt. Harrison scanning all decks now if there is another intruder she'll find him. Right now we need to focus on the shields."
Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

"Captain Lt. Nelson recognized the species of the intruder as the Katharians. They are a race that get on ships for no reason kill a guy and leave...its a tradition for them.

We believed that the ships shields were keeping them here until we discovered that what we were scanning was actually holograms meant to deceive us. Which allowed for the aliens to escape. Lt. Nelson has deciphered their cloaking frequency and has just located a warship near by. This indicates that there may be another intruder onboard. So far Lt. Harrison has been scanning the ship but has not found another intruder as of yet. Lt. Commander Jamsen is working on a  hypothesis to let us know how the Katharians are penetrating our shields and avoiding detection. We are currently at condition green in an attempt to allow any more Katharians on board a chance to leave to keep from provoking the warship."

Captain Doug O'Neal

Nelson

"Sir!..disregard that...they arent going to do anything...they are once more holograms...sir i suggest we get the h*ll out of here...because of they are just stoping us from actually getting us from going to the nebula....sir..."

*puts away his phaser rifle*

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Doug Oneal

*Begins to attach the items to his enviromental suit*

"Thank you Lt. Nelson. Allright we will begin pre launch systems check in 40 minutes. I will return here then . If I am needed I'll be in my quarters."

*Doug leaves the shuttlebay*

Captain Doug O'Neal

Martain Beard

Ens. Beard walks onto the  Bridge and assumes his post.
"Serve and Protect"
Ens. Martain Beard
Second Ops Officer

Doug Oneal

*Standing in the transporter room as the katharians leave it unattended. *

"Jamsen lock out our bio signs from the transporter so that we can not be lock onto by them, that way we can control our way out. "

*The team waits as Jamsen works on the Transporter*

OFF:Harrison Check your personal messenger on this site I had a question for you. Thanks,
Doug

(Edited by Doug Oneal at 7:08 pm on Feb. 6, 2004)

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

=/\= Understood sir we will get out as soon as possible O'neal out=/\=

"Nelson hows the download coming?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

=/\=Understood Jamsen =/\=

"Nelson whats your status?"

*Doug , Jacobs are having a hard time keeping the Kazon back . There are too many of them.*

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

*As Doug and Jamsen enter the sick bay they find that it is vacant . Almost all of the systems have been turned off. However they find what appears to be face or at least a mask inside of a replicator.*

*Using his tricorder*
"Jamsen over here, this replicator apparently has made a Katharian mask for some species. My tricorder is telling me that the bio signature it is made to fit over is a Kazon face. How can that be the Kazon haven't been heard of since they were encountered by the Voyager in the Delta Quadrent. Does your scan also confirm this?"

*He waits for Jamsen's scan results , as this is happening his communicator chirps.*

=/\=nelson to oneal, we found something=/\=

=/\= That makes two of us Lt. What do you have=/\=

Captain Doug O'Neal

Leela Kaz

Your orders are to chart an unexplore nebula near the edge of this known area? Find out all you can about it and the life surrounding it? Any questions?
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Lacy Frucal

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Lacy Frucal

(in the briefing room)  

Captain who are they?

Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations