• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 2: Unknown Nebula

Started by Leela Kaz, December 19, 2003, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Harrison

*Going Over the Crew Manifest*

=^= Harrison to XO "Nelson , Myself and

Ens. Jabcobs Will accompany you on your

away mission. " =^=

=^=" This is the Tactical Officer speaking the following

Officers report to Shuttlebay #3 for an

away mission. Nelson and Jabcobs. I will

join you there when My Relief Arrives. Lt

Harrison out."=^=

(Edited by Betty Harrison at 12:46 am on Feb. 3, 2004)

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

*Doug checks the team Jamsen, Harrison, Nelson, and Jacobs all nod that they are ready.*

"Very well *hits communication panel on shuttlecraft* Endurance this is shuttle Independance ready to depart"

*The Shuttlebay chief responds and the shuttle bay door is opened and the bay's forcefield is lowered*

"Lt.Nelson take us out 1/4 impulse power."

*The shuttle departs and the Endurance closes it shuttlebay doors.*

"Nelson take us in to the nebula, Jamsen activate holo emitter."

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

"No Jamsen let them think we are under their control at least this way we are Guaranteed a way in. Lets ride this out."
Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

OFF:
Myself, Jamsen, Nelson, and Harrison are on an away mission inside a base in the nearby nebula. Yourself , Green, Mathews, and Beard are to be on the bridge awaiting a briefing with the captain in the ready room.
Captain Doug O'Neal

Betty Harrison

* Thats what I'm looking for. Stuffs Five tech manuals

into her sholder bag.*

" Commander O'neal , I got a bonus. Life support,

Sheilds, Weapon System Tractor emitter

Holo Emitter Tech Manuals. Sir this Padd has

the Crew Manfest for the Station, Seems the Kazorn

have personal stationed here as well."

Lieutenant Betty Harrison
Sec/Tac
USS Endurance

Doug Oneal

=/\= Understood Jamsen we will get there if possible , depending on the fire fight you may want to prepare for our arrival via emergency transporters.=/\=

"Good job Harrison, see what you can do to help Nelson. Jacobs and I will cover the door,  here they come. Alright Jacobs fire at will maximum stun"

*Doug and Jacobs fire their phaser rifles and are attempting to hold off the kazon*

"Lt. Nelson now would be a good time to leave"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Lacy Frucal

"Captain, theres some kind of automatic message beacon coming from the direction of the nebula, should i put it through?"
Lieutenant JG Lacy Frucal
Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Leela Kaz

Kaz here, thats strange, we should have been informed of any existing settlements in here.
Proceede with caution, lets find out whose hiding!
Name: Leela Kaz
Position: Chief Science Officer
Vessel: USS Evolution

Lacy Frucal

****Everythings shakes and moves a clonsel explodes behind Lacy****

Captain, that was no warning shot. I'm bringing the shields online.  There are 2 ships on an intercept course make that 3 no 4 no 6 small suttlecrafts heading towards us. There badly damaged, only 2 of then even have full weapons and none of them have substansial shielding.

Chief of Operations
USS Endurance

Nelson

"sir i also suggest that we scan the area for cloacked ships arround this area and if there are that means that there is still one more on this ship"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Nelson

"yes sir and captain...i suggest that we all carry some kind of phaser...all security officers are to carry phaser rifles...and to have an extra security team on the bridge so that if they do come on the bridge...they cant kill any of you...and also i suggest that we put a level 3 force field on the bridge so that they cant beam in...but if they know our shield requencies....problem...anyways...on your command i will tell all security officers to get phaser rifles...and all other personell type 2 phasers."

*gets a phaser rifle for himself*

"sir...and i do suggest that...we put in these frequencies to see any onboard intruders...that come on...these frequencies wont work for any onboard at the moment"

http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/1member.gif" border="0">

Irene Jamsen

emitter on line and working as planed.
Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Irene Jamsen

"Her we go." she winks at Jabcobs. "I can negate the

tractor if you wish."  

Commander Irene Jamsen
Chief Medical Officer

Doug Oneal

*Turns from panels and sees Jamsen.*

"Jamsen, good to see you. The Captain has ordered us to infiltrate what appears to be a base inside the nebula. However to accomplish this we need to install this holo emitter which will make the shuttle look like the alien ship. However I need you to configure it, and the shuttle so that our warp signatures and scans also mimic the alien ship. What can I do to assist you in this."

Captain Doug O'Neal

Lacy Frucal

Chief of Operations
USS Endurance