• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Docking Bay

Started by JohnRiker, June 29, 2004, 02:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Oneal

"I've met him briefly onboard the Odyessy. From what I have seen so far Commodore he is a fine officer."

*They go to meet Brodie*

Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

JohnRiker

Riker walks with Brodie and O'Neal to the turbolift.

"Mess hall"

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

JohnRiker

Riker enters the air lock. Meeting Captain O'Neal.

"Hello Captain. An interesting mission? Would you like ot join me in the pub. I was planning on talking about the Endurance with you."

Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Marcus Brodie

Brodie walks onto the station.

"The ship isn't docked, i transported into the airlock. Nice to meet you Commodore Riker. And good to see you again Captain. I'm afraid we could do much for the Envoy. I didn't know a great deal of it. But it made its way safly i believe. Admiral Starwind and Ambassador Rochester should be here soon in the Runnabout Midway."

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/keogh.jpg" border="0">
Captain Marcus Brodie
Avalon Station Operations

Doug Oneal

*The turbolift doors open and the three men exit down the corridor to the mess hall . Once inside they sit at a table that will accomidate the other two officers en route to the station.*

"So what will it be Gentlemen?"

Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

"Major that sounds like a motion I will have to second. "
*Doug also orders a hamburger , Admiral Starwind and Rochester enter the mess hall and the Men stand from their table to greet the officers*
Captain Doug O'Neal

Doug Oneal

" Commodore good to see you again, I would like to join you and discuss the Endurance. I know that Captain Brodie is going to be docking soon and he is expecting a diplomatic greeting. Should we greet him first?"
Captain Doug O'Neal

JohnRiker

"Good to meet you Captain. I've heard of your work on transwarp. As Chief Engineer Lt. Commander of the Aztec. Destroyed by Cardassians i heard. A good thing to see a Lt. Commander become a Captain"
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Dean Starwind

*A RUNNABOUT DOCKS AND Lynee Rochester and Dean Starwind walk out of the Air lock*

Looks like they are at the pub let find a guid to take us there.

*looks at a lieutenant exiting the room*

Excuse me Lietenant do you mind showing me and my friend to the pub?

Lietenant:  I was just heading there, follow me.

*They all exit to the pub*

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

JohnRiker

"We can meet him. Purhaps he can join us. I've not met him before."
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO

Doug Oneal

"It most certantily is . Very rare does someone rise through the ranks that fast. Your reputation precedes you Captain, and thank you again for helping out with the Envoy. Now gentlemen how about those drinks until our friends arrive."
Captain Doug O'Neal

JohnRiker

"I have a craving for an earth hamburger. Some of the best made in San Francisco"
Commodore John Riker
Epsilon Station CO