• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Captain's Ready Room

Started by Doug Oneal, June 05, 2004, 01:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Oneal

Glad to have you back . Your rank is Commander now. We had a promotion ceremony and split into two ships shortly after we docked at the station. However we also lost a lot of crew then as well. This resulted in the Endurance being decomissioned and it's crew reporting to the Odyessy. However we only had two of the crew come over as active posters.So for now it's us , the station has been slow for along time. We just have a hard time finding posters.The site is slowing down due to lack of interest but I'm hoping we can get it booming again like it was. I orginally had you as my first officer but you were gone and we didn't know what happened to you so Shawn came over from the Endurance and we finally added a new engineer last week. We have a few positions available pick which one you want and its yours . Or if you have an idea for a new position let me know and I will create it for you. Either way welcome back and I am glad to have you with us .
Captain Doug O'Neal
Commanding Officer USS Endurance

Velena

This is Lieutenant V'lena Fox reporting for duty as  Security Officer on the USS Odessy, Sir.
Lieutenant V'Lena Fox.
U.S.S. Oddessy