• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

U.S.S. Windsor

Started by TomNasmith, February 12, 2006, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Starwind

*Admiral Starwind enters and looks about engineering. He looks to one ed and sees that cres have already been through and repaired it. Then looks to the other end to see it all in shambles. He walks to Commander Cook and speaks.*

"Commander, could you see if there are any idle engineering teams onboard? I would like to get engineering finished double-quick. We will need it as our base of operations."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Dean Starwind

"Alrighty then, so Weasly do you have any more details that I should know about the Windsor?

*The team continue there trip to the deflector. They encounter a massive hull breach about 20 feet out.*

"Oh my, looks like we are going to have to tak a detour."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Indiana Jones

"NO, NO, NO!" A voice rang out, it seemed to be comming from the anti-matter injector, "You put this end in first, then the other end, You hear me? Doing it that way will give an atamatic 10% increase in power." With that a human walks out into the main core area and shakes his head, a duffle bag on his shoulder indicating that he had just arrived, but his rank showed that he was well experianced. He looks around and begins to direct the crews in how to put together the core the right way, and was a little faster in helping the process go faster. Indiana Jones has returned from Earth.

He looks around and smiled, he was getting the main plasma mainifold back together, along with in it's proper spot and getting the core back together. He had noticed the science officer but he was working on getting his precious engins back together first.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

mwnesbitt90

=^=Admeral Nesbitt to Windsor, Admeral Nesbitt to windsor, windsor do you copy? WINDSOR if you copy we're on our way as fast as we can it will be a vulcan ship, repeat vulcan ship en route to your position, repeat Vulcan ship on orders from me Prince nesbitt is on there way to your position at maximum warp speed be there in two days.=^=
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

Weasly Cook

Cook sees the lights get brighter, "Oh great," Cook get out of range of the computer terminal, fearful that it might overload.
Cook soon gets to a Computer terminal and begins to go through it, he might not have been vulcan, but he was good getting through the computer, he soon discovered that alll command codes had been overridden.

=A= Cook to Dantor Marine Core, I repeat, Dantor Marine Core, The U.S.S. Windsor is being hijacked, I repeat, someone is taking the vessel. =A=

Cook then taps his comm badge and got Starwind, =A= Where are you Dean? We have an intrueder alert over here, get securty details quick, I fear we might be in for trouble. Oh, and be creative, all the air locks have been sealed, I think we are going, or at least I am going to be taking a ride in space. Cook Out. =A=

Cook then begins to reroute systems that he could to where he was located, he found out that all decks were sealed and that he would have to work fast as well to try and prevent more damage to be done.

Cook then smiles and begins to work on activating security protocols in both bridges and major places that one could control the ship. "Let's see you try and out wit the computer who every you are." Cook mutter underneath his breath.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*Enteres the Bridge as a few Crewman were Montiering Ship Systems*

Crewman:ADMIRAL ON DECK

as you were

what our Satus

Crewman:all Systems fully Operational the  Wasrp Drive is now running at 100% as well as all combat systems

Execlent

*sits in Command Chair*

Helm what will the E.T.A  to the black hole at Warp 3

Helm:45 Minites Sir

Thank you Helm

*Richard Sits Back and read some reports*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Weasly Cook

Cook spins around choking on the smoke filled Bridge he was grimmed faced, "Sir, That is indeed Captain Will Decker's voice over the comm, but I don't understand he was declaired dead after the V'ger incident..." He feel silent as he over heard the other people's orders... "What are we plaining to do? Signal them using some old NASA codes? Or is it something else? Should I try and reastablish contact with Captain Decker?"
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

*45 Minites Later*

*Commander Riker, Captian Brodie and Lt. Jones was still in Enginering as the other members of the crew were working on other Parts of the Ship*

*there was a Rumble that was felt though out the Ship and the Lights Dimmed as the Warp Core Came to Life and then the Lights whent to Full Power*

==^== Bridge to Engineing we conferm Full Power==^==

If you Exuse me Captian

*Wil turned and Entered the Trubolift*

*****Trubolift******

Main-Bridge

*Wil Exited the Troubo lift and entered the Bridge witch was filled With Three Officers  Crewman Williams working on the Helm  Ensign Beaker on Enging and Crewman Reckhouse on  Fighter Control*

*the Ensign Stood up*

Beaker:Commander, How can I help you

I just Checking on Ship Automation

Beaker:Sir, I got the ship  50% on Auto Iam just waitinf for the Science Department to be Finish

Thank you engsign
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

TomNasmith

*Stops working as the other two enter*
"Admiral. I am Commander Nasmith. Are we going to be continuing the work now?"
U.S.S. Windsor - Acting XO
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Nasmith.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

"Right Sir... I think the station has enough troubles as is from all the malfunction to chase down a sensor problem right now." Cook then nods his head and taps his Comm Badge, =A= Repair teams Alpha and Omega.... meet me in the hatch way closest to the Deflector Dish... prep for zero G repairs, we are going to take a look at the deflector dish. Cook Out. =A=

Cook then turns to face Dean, "So.... are you staying here to coradanate the repairs, or care to look at the dish as well?" Cook asks and then begins to load information to a PADD to then load into his repair suite computer to be able to get a closer look at the dish.

Weasly Cook

Cook enters about ten minutes after Richerd left and began to work at the main science controls in Engineering. He was going to try and work hard with those shield grids and try to get them ready. He was starting to see as some teams of repairers started to come in to work. Soon it would be like a beehive with all the work going on to get her ready for flight.

Weasly Cook

"Aye Sir."

Cook punches the inter ship panel comm link and speaks into it

"All crew, stand by for disimbarkment, please follow shore leave rules while in the city, we represent Star Fleet's finest, But be ready for recall at a moment's notice. I repeat all crew disimbark until further notice, Don't worry, we'll get her all patched up in no time." Cook then thumbs the control and looks around the bridge, "Well, never been to dantor before... wonder what it's like?" Cook then enters the turbo lift him being the last crew member to leave the bridge, "Deck eight." Cook speaks to the computer and he desents into the ship to gather his one posistion that he would be taking planet side, a feline name Captain Smith.

Chris Newberry

*An alien ship moves from lower orbit of Dantor and starts firing EM and Ion Pulses at the Windsor.*

"General, engines disabled. The ship can't leave this system."

"Good news for the Admiral to hear. Scan and transport all life signs to the brig and we can sort this all out later on base."

"Aye General."

OOC: Everyone post on Dantor Brig and it will be sorted out. This includes Sean. I will be doing cross transporting beaming.

Richard Ransom

*Stands*

Mister Cook, have you ever played Poker, if you have its called a bluff we going to bluff our way out of here

Helm have Warp 8 standing by

Helm:Aye Sir

Get me Dantor Now

==^== This is Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom you are to release the Windsor  Now, or get me Lieutennent General Newberry Now==^==

send that Message
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Wil Riker

*There was a Sound of Banginf Metal and then Wil Jumped Down from the Cieling*

Sorry for the Suprise Entrence Captian The Jeffers Tubes to Access Deck 16 here are Being Used to move the Repair Teams from Engering and the Other Decks the Main-Computer is Now up and Running and we should be runninfg on our own Power by Tommrow*turns to face the Crew* So this must be our Rag Tag of a Crew on the Ship, Iam Commander Wil Riker the Exective Officer of the Windsor
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified