• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Julia Rellek, April 21, 2004, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLazarus

"All stations are ready captain, for when we do get word"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Julia Rellek

Helm, drop out of warp just ouside there weapons range.  

AHH, hello doctor. It's just fine.

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

William Wallace

Off: Ms Hawkens Please select the lt Cmdr Enginnering Avitar in your profile.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

OFF**ITs ok Joe.....Will was placed there bye the capts orders, so its ok.....joe if you dont mind me asking why are you on the USS Ticonderoga ?

OFF**Just curious is all because you seem to be taking over the ship more then he is http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>........We are all working together so its alright calm down......This isnt Orion fleet http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

ON** (Scans the area where will said there may be a warbird........*few minutes later* Alert the capt......Its a warbird........Dont raise shield yet...Wait till they make a hostile move.......

OFF**hehe hope it was ok i did that capt http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Sirius Black

"Its gotten Commander. full impulse. Warp is coming back slowly"
USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

FredLazarus

*Admiral Karelias voice comes over the channel permitting the docking*

"Place the ship in normal docking postion, I will be meeting with the admiral, Mr. Black will lead repairs. Mr. Wallace, you have the bridge"
*Leaves for the station*
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Sirius Black

off: No im not.

Comes onto the bridge

"I can take the engineering station up here. Things are more than fine in engineering. I read lifeforms Dr. And see a few hails from a Major Mark Green. He says

"Green to the ticonderoga, our medical and engineering staff have solved our problems, but as I am sure you can detect the Klingon Ships, we could use a little defencive help"

"Sir, i am detecting those ships, and no other ships in space close enough to the station for defense."

USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

Alexia Sage

Taps her console and makes the ship rotate through 360 degrees opening all weapons arcs.

Captain, the lead vessel's forward shields are at 50%

=/\=Bridge to engineering, I need more power to the maneuvering thrusters=/\=

FredLazarus

"Mr. Wallace, hail the station, tell them we need help with repairs, and if you feel the need, medical assistance also"

(I am asking you because you seem to already have the lay of it over there with hailing and all)
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

=A= Captain if you want me to have a look at that gash come to the DS20 sick bay, I a rather busy here. =A=
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Julia Rellek

Helm, set course; 112 mark 375. And engage at warp 6.5.

(We're just going to set course and see what happens. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> )

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

William Wallace

Well Captain any troubles and you know where to find me, and if I am off duty the LHM is every good.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

Lt. Commander Sarah Hawkens Cheif of security For the USS Ticonderoga reporting for duty capt.

Joe Braxton

Lt. Commander Wallace, I thought you were the Chief Medical Officer. Shouldn't you be in in sickbay? It looks like you're playing all positions on the bridge. Sorry to say so, but if you give us the chance, we can participate in this mission as well.
Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

FredLazarus

OFF: When I asked you to not call me Fredders I was not joking, it really sounds stupid. Stop the OFF messages jumbled every other action please, it can get confusing at times.

"Mr. Black get me full impulse and pull us back, Ms. Hawkins, prepare aft photon torpedos for repeat firing"

Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga