• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Julia Rellek, April 21, 2004, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FredLazarus

"Prepare forward Quantum Torpedo bays!"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

I am back aboard the Captains Gashh is attended and Sick bay is ready to leave as soon as the word is given. I am still helping out the mediacal team over at  the station though so let me know before taking off.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sirius Black

"Were not getting anything down here Captain. It reads fine on those decks. Should i go see what i can do?"
USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

William Wallace

Stepping over to the Tactical station I make a few light touches. Captain I am reading an ion trail badly disappated but it seems to be going away at 120 mark 10.
Off a Docotr that know Tactical Haha it is to laugh. But seeing as I haven't seen The C.T.O. all mission?http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt='???'>?
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Programming a probe. loading the probe and firing it. The Romulans didn't like that Sir. They have locked weapons upon it. But they don't fire, this is curious, I have never known the Romulans to be so non secretive.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

*scans the warbird*

Sir im afraid there not responding but at the same time they are....There on a intercept course to us and there powering weapons

Raise shields......Prepare to fire.....

FredLazarus

*Grabs onto armrests and yells*
"Open Fire! Mr. Black, get me a shipwide status report, sheilds!? Full power to forward sheilding!"
*Turns to Hawkins*
"Send a Priority One distress call to all ships and stations in the area!"

OFF: Just don't call me 'Fredders' http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

William Wallace

Well it looks like it is a slow limp home will some of the other ships get here with engineers as Our Engineer is currently temporary C.O.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Sarah Hawkens

Aye aye sir Firing Aft Torpedoes.....*fires the torpedoes and scores a hit to the warbird*.....

Sir Reciveing Encrypted communications from nova base......They mention meeting us half way to nova and they are sending runabouts to aid us....Its the best they can do.......

Also receving another encrypted communications from omega........They mention there sending the ares to reinforce us.........

*Sends a communications to the allied ship to go to these cordinates and await us there* Sir I sent Cordinates to our allies to go to a safer place then this...

Sir we are down to 50% shields

Sir.......There attempting to board us.....*Sarah to security get to your positions be prepared to repel bording parties.....

OFF**Better Commander?

Sarah Hawkens

I was away so i am catching up http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>........I wasnt agrueing sir http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>.....I thought i would be nice Ill never be nice again http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>

*Returns to helm on seeing the capt is back from his quarters *smiles**

Sir we are on our way back to omega station.......And we are repairing damages still.....*checks shields*

Shields recharged to full and weapons are back online....

FredLazarus

*Walks onto the bridge and sits in seat next to captain*
"It appears our duty is clear Captain, we assist the station"
*Looks at the helm officer*
"Set a course for DS20, Maximum warp"
 *Turns to the captain again*
"We should prepare sir...Red Alert!"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Julia Rellek

**The 5 hrs passes**

All stop.
Scan the area. Report.

Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Sirius Black

USS Skytoucher Chief Engineer
Lt. Commander Sirius Black

William Wallace

After returning from I busy evening in the sick bay of the station I thought about dropping by on the Captain to check for infection.

Door Chimes and I wait for the reply

Captain: Come.

ME: Its just me with a dermal regenerator Captain, I shall have that Gash fixed in a jiffie and we shall have you back to sleep in no time.

Brushing the dermal regenerator over the gash then checking for infection.  Ah getting out the hypospray I gently hit the Captain with it. Captain you had a slight infection that should clear up now.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

FredLazarus

=A=Bridge to Engineering=A=
"Mr. Black, have you found anything further on the warp problems? Are we safe to engage again?"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga