• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Assistance at DS20

Started by Julia Rellek, April 21, 2004, 12:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Off: I took a position on the bridge becasue other Characters play a part that was not filled when we started the mission. and have been here since because nothing needing me in the medical Deptarment is happening at the moment and I have been needed here. So I take a place here.

On: Be very alert Ms Hawkins the Romulans are alway ready for a fight.

William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

William Wallace

Okay scratches head. We went from a lost Port Nacelle to replaced and repaired with out the use of a station interesting very interesting.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Alexia Sage

The Klingon's are coming into weapons range, on screen.

Alexia Sage

Transfers tactical control to her station.
Arming one tricobalt device, maximum yield.
Target Klingon Negh'Var class battleship.
Settling helm controls to decrease angular velocity.
Firing.

The bridge falls silent as everybody stares at the view screen.  In a brilliant flash of light, the lead vessel is destroyed.

Captain, the others seem to be regrouping for another pass.

FredLazarus

"Mr. Black, you had best get on those repairs, I may come to assist if it is reqiured"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

Gary Fisher

Enters the bridge

"I hope to find the Captain, I am Vice Admiral Fisher Chief of Engineering and starship construction at Nova, whats the ships status"

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Joe Braxton

Channel open, captain.

OFF: I'm your new Chief Operations Officer http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

Joe Braxton
J.A.G. Cadet
Engineering Cadet

Sarah Hawkens

ON** Sits down where william was sitting**

Excuse me XO *smiles at the XO*......I could use William here as a assistant to me to help me in duties around the ship with your permission....IF thats ok with you and him?

Sarah Hawkens

*****Good suggestion Capt I agree saves on trouble http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>*****

ON**Takes readings** Capt.....There powering weapons and shields but there not coming after us.....there going after our allies for some reason....

FredLazarus

OFF: Has anyone heard from the captain recently?

"Ready our quantum torpedos, fire one as a warning shot"
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga

FredLazarus

*Steps onto the bridge with Admiral Karelia, sits in the command chair*
"All crew report to stations! We are to prepare for combat. Admiral Karelia will be on board during it. Mr. Black, prepare forcefeilds in engineering. Mr. Wallace, you know what to do with sickbay. =A=Ms. Hawkens, report to your post on the bridge, we will need tactical at its best=A="
Fred Lazarus
Commander
XO USS Ticonderoga